Twinings, 100% Organic Herbal Tea, Peppermint, 20 Tea Bags, 1.41 oz (40 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- USDA Organic
- 100% Organic & Fair Trade Certified Tea
- Individually Wrapped Tea Bags
- Certified Organic by QAI
Made from 100% pure peppermint, this delightful herbal tea has a fresh taste and invigorating aroma.
The Twinings Story
In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
Expertly blended using only 100% pure peppermint, this delightful herbal tea has a fresh taste and invigorating aroma.
Organic and Fair Trade Certified Tea
For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the finest, high-quality teas from around the glove to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of flavor and aroma. Now, Twinings continues its tradition of high quality by offering a full line of organic and Fair Trade Certified teas, hand-selected from the world's finest tea gardens. Made without any artificial ingredients, Twinings Organic and Fair Trade Certified teas provide a natural and wholesome tea experience.
Hot Tea: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow to brew for 3-5 minutes depending on desired strength.
Organic peppermint leaves*.
*Fair trade certified.