Twinings, Chai, French Vanilla, 25 Tea Bags, 1.76 oz (50 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Tea is a Natural Source of Antioxidants
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
- Individually Tea Bags Sealed for Freshness
Fine black tea perfectly balanced with the flavors of vanilla and savory spices of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger.
The Twinings Story
In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an England storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow to brew for 4-6 minutes depending on desired strength. Best enjoyed sweetened with a touch of milk or cream.
Black tea, natural chai, cinnamon & ginger flavors with other natural flavors, artificial vanilla flavor, cardamom, clove, vanilla pod powder.
When brewed with a teaspoon of honey and a dash of milk, this tastes like a chai latte!
este te es perfecto. tiene un super sabor a vainilla con especias tan rico que es alucinante. con leche es perfecto, me gusta tomarlo por la tarde.
Very nice taste
Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Sep 26, 2015
I wish there were a decaf version of this tea. It's lovely.
Posted by 4617762833445135932 on Apr 13, 2015
Un poco fuerte para mi
TWININGS VANILLA CHAI TEA
Posted by 5717210550801283146 on Dec 20, 2014
Posted by 4993345791384513515 on Nov 08, 2014
this was great. It had lots of flavor.