Twinings, Classics, Earl Grey, Decaffeinated, 25 Tea Bags, 1.54 oz (43 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Naturally Decaffeinated
- Light Tea Strength
- Individual Tea Bags Sealed for Freshness
Fine black tea perfectly balanced with the distinctive flavor of bergamot, a citrus fruit.
The Twinings Story
In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow to brew for 2-4 minutes depending on desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain - the choice is yours.
Decaffeinated black tea, bergamot flavoring.
.....and I am a very fussy tea drinker who only likes tea leaves....this however is very nice!
glad it was in stock
Posted by Reviewer2471600 on Sep 14, 2016
I cannot get this in my local stores. Glad iherb had it in stock.
Posted by 5118884589648669134 on Aug 01, 2016
I love Earl Grey tea, but it is very hard to find the decaf version in Korea. I was so happy to find and enjoy this excellent tea on iHerb. Highly recommended!
Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Sep 26, 2015
Surprisingly tasty for decaf tea.
Best price I found online
Posted by 4996104601821975623 on Mar 11, 2015
And I live on this stuff.