Twinings, Classics, Earl Grey, Naturally Decaffeinated, 20 Tea Bags, 1.23 oz (35 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Fine Black Tea Perfectly Balanced with the Distinctive Flavor or Bergamot, a Citrus Fruit
- Light Tea Strength
- 20 Individually Wrapped Tea Bags
- Tea is a Natural Source of Antioxidants
Twinings has been blending my family tea for years. Today, I am proud to continue this tradition with the tea celebrated throughout the world known as Twinings Earl Grey. Legend has it that my ancestor, the second Earl Grey, was presented with this exquisite recipe by an envoy on his return from China.
The sixth earl grey
Classics Traditional Style Black Teas
For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the finest, high-quality teas from around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of tea taste, flavor and aroma. Twinings blends to perfection the finest black teas to give you a line of great-tasting teas with an enticing flavor, fresh taste and invigorating aroma.
The Twinings Story
In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's nest teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
Hot Tea: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow to brew for 2-4 minutes depending on desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain - the choice is yours.
Refreshing Iced Tea: To make 1 quart of iced tea use 4 tea bags and brew as suggested above using 4 cups of water. Allow to cool, and serve over ice.
Decaffeinated black tea, bergamot flavoring