Twinings, Classics, English Breakfast Tea, Medium Tea Strength, 20 Tea Bags, 1.41 oz (40 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- By Appointment to Her majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- Of London
- Fine Black Tea Expertly Blended with Kenyan & Assam Teas to Deliver a Traditional Tea with a Rich Taste and Satisfying Aroma.
- 20 Individually Wrapped Tea Bags
- Teas Natural Source of Antioxidants
If you enjoy Twining English Breakfast Tea, we recommend that you try Twinings English Afternoon Tea or Irish Breakfast Tea.
Classics: traditional style black teas
Originally blended to complement the traditional, hearty English Breakfast, from which its name derives. Not just for breakfast - the rich taste and satisfying aroma makes Twinings English Breakfast Tea on of the most popular black teas to drink at any time.
Classics Traditional Style Black Teas
For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the finest, high-quality teas from around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of tea taste, flavor and aroma. Twinings blends to perfection the finest black teas to give you a line of great-tasting teas with an enticing flavor, fresh taste and invigorating aroma.
The Twinings Story
In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
Hot Tea: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow to brew for 2-5 minutes depending on desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain, with or without milk- the choice is yours.
Refreshing Iced Tea: To make 1 Quart of Iced Tea, use 4 tea bags and brew as suggested above using 4 cups of water. Allow to cool, then serve over ice.