- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Medium Tea Strength
- Individually Wrapped Tea Bags
- Tea is a Natural Source of Antioxidants
Fine black tea expertly blended with Kenyan & Assam teas to deliver a traditional tea with a rich taste and satisfying aroma.
Originally blended to complement the traditional, hearty English Breakfast, from which its name derives. Not just for breakfast - the rich taste and satisfying aroma makes Twinings English Breakfast Tea one of the most popular black teas to drink at any time.
Classic Traditional Style Black Teas
For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the finest, high-quality teas from around the globe to unsure that your tea has perfect balance to tea taste, flavor and aroma. Twinings blends to perfection the finest black teas to give you a line of great-tasting teas with enticing flavor, fresh taste and invigorating aroma.
In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twining still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
Hot Tea: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow to brew for 2-5 minutes depending on desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain, with or without milk-the choice is yours.
Refreshing Iced Tea: To make 1 Quart of Ice Tea, use 4 bags and brew as suggested above using 4 cups of water. Allow to cool, then serve over ice.
Decaffeinated black tea.