Twinings, Classics, Irish Breakfast Loose Tea, 3.53 oz (100 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.53|
- Established 1706
- A Full Bodied Black Tea Blend With a Rich Flavor and Aroma
- Medium Flavor Strength
- Warm the teapot.
- 2 people = 2 tsp. + 1 tsp.
- Bring fresh water to a boil.
- Pour in boiling water.
- Steep 3-5 minutes.
- Serve to taste.
Prepare loose tea by placing 1-2 teaspoons of loose tea into a tea strainer, put the strainer into your cup, then pour properly heated water directly over the leaves. If using a teapot, measure 1-2 teaspoons per 8 oz of water.
For milder tea flavor, shorten brew time.
For stronger tea flavor, increase brewing time.
Store in a cool, dry place.
A very a small leaf, almost dust. When water is added as a soda fizzes. The taste is below average. I did not expect such quality from such a renowned company. Although - the tea is packed in Poland - that says it all. Is strongly not recommended.
Simply the best black tea ever! It's so smooth-tasting!
Posted by Reviewer1609649 on Sep 23, 2016
The least bitter black tea ever! Simply delicious all day long.
Fresh. Flawless execution in delivery.
Posted by 4814068674505088793 on Sep 13, 2016
First time using iHerb, but certainly not the last. Delivered to Australia, fast, efficient, reasonable price. 5/5 will use again.
Posted by 5140765304250926176 on Dec 16, 2014
I'm very satisfied with this product!