Twinings, Classics, Irish Breakfast Loose Tea, 3.53 oz (100 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Established 1706
- A Full Bodied Black Tea Blend With a Rich Flavor and Aroma
- Medium Flavor Strength
- Warm the teapot.
- 2 people = 2 tsp. + 1 tsp.
- Bring fresh water to a boil.
- Pour in boiling water.
- Steep 3-5 minutes.
- Serve to taste.
Prepare loose tea by placing 1-2 teaspoons of loose tea into a tea strainer, put the strainer into your cup, then pour properly heated water directly over the leaves. If using a teapot, measure 1-2 teaspoons per 8 oz of water.
For milder tea flavor, shorten brew time.
For stronger tea flavor, increase brewing time.
Store in a cool, dry place.
iHerb Customer Reviews
A very a small leaf, almost dust. When water is added as a soda fizzes. The taste is below average. I did not expect such quality from such a renowned company. Although - the tea is packed in Poland - that says it all. Is strongly not recommended.
Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 31, 2015
Posted by 5140765304250926176 on Dec 16, 2014
I'm very satisfied with this product!
Posted by 4867089945909478936 on Sep 24, 2014
Predictable flavor and blend.
Good Irish breakfast
Posted by 4748806314616483401 on Jun 25, 2014
I sent this for a friend in Japan, and she said the Twinings Irish Breakfast from USA is the best. She tried it from Japan and Australia then compared.