Twinings, Cold Brewed Iced Tea, Mixed Berries, 20 Tea Bags, 1.41 oz (40 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.42|
- Estd 1706
- All Natural
- Brews in Cold Water - Only 5 Minutes
- Black Tea with Berry Fruit Flavors
- Individually Wrapped Tea Bags
Fine black tea expertly blended with the delicious flavors of cherry, blueberry, blackcurrant and raspberry to deliver a refreshing iced tea with a slightly sweet taste and fresh, fruity aroma.
Enjoy sweetened or plain.
Cold Brewed Iced Tea
Refreshing, Flavorful & Aromatic
For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the finest, high-quality teas from around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of tea taste, flavor and aroma.
Now, Twinings has perfected that art of delivering a refreshing glass of iced tea in just minutes. Convenient and easy-to-make, you no longer have to wait for the water to boil, bags to brew and tea to cool. Simply add water to Twinings Cold Brewed Iced Tea, let stand 3-5 minutes, stir thoroughly, and add ice to finish.
Enjoy refreshing Iced Tea in just minutes!
Just add water • No boiling water needed
8 oz Glass: 1 Tea Bag
Quart Pitcher: 4 Tea Bags
- Add water.
- Let stand 3-5 minutes.
- Stir thoroughly & remove tea bags.
- Add ice and sweeten to taste.
For a stronger tasting tea add more tea bags and steep longer.
Tea, natural cherry, blueberry, blackcurrant, raspberry and tea flavorings with other natural flavorings, tea extract.
Good ice tea
I don't like it
Posted by 5108504051270700543 on Aug 29, 2016
Posted by 4920472321725046292 on Aug 24, 2016
Good ice tea
you need more than 1 bag to make a big glas and it need sugar/sweetener :) im more of the instant tea person,but this was fun to try :)
Posted by Mayito on Apr 04, 2015
This tea is is the most delicious cold tea that I liked