Twinings, Green Tea, 20 Tea Bags, 1.41 oz (40 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Natural Source of Antioxidants
- New Look
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Pure Green Tea With a Fresh Taste, Smooth Flavor And Enticing Aroma
Green Teas- Smooth, Fresh & Aromatic
For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the finest, high-quality teas from around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of flavor and aroma.
Twinings blends to perfection the finest green teas with just the right amount of flavor to deliver a wholesome tea with a fresh taste, smooth flavor and enticing aroma. A natural source of protective antioxidants and blended using only 100% natural ingredients, Twinings Green Teas provide a great tasting and healthy tea experience.
The Twinings Story
In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in the Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
Hot Tea: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow to brew for 2 minutes or to your desired strength.
Refreshing Iced Tea: To make 1 quart of iced tea, use 4 teabags and brew as suggested above using 4 cups of water. Allow to cool, then serve over ice.