- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- A comforting Herbal Tea Made with Spicy Ginger and the Tangy Flavour of lemon.
The Twinings Story
In 1706 Thomas Twining started selling fine tea in England. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store in the Strand, London, and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow to brew for 3-5 minutes depending on desired strength.
Ginger root, natural lemon & ginger flavors with other natural flavors, lemon grass, linden, lemon peel, blackberry leaves, citric acid.
Need two bags for one cup, still taste is weak. Also does contain E330, so much that you can taste it over natural flavors.
Posted by 4821920107567718699 on Nov 19, 2016
i like this match of tea
Love ginger and lemon tea
Posted by Reviewer2384372 on Oct 23, 2016
Very good tea. Pleasant tasting with the perfect blend of lemon and ginger.
Posted by 5346348069033882184 on Oct 02, 2016
I'm not a fan of ginger nor lemon so I've put off drinking it. However tried it today so as to boost my poor immunity. Going to add honey in my next cup
Big fan of this awesome drink
Posted by 5118083260293552540 on Sep 20, 2016
Big fan of Lemon Ginger taste. I have tried numerous Lemon Ginger teas and Twinning's Lemon Ginger is definitely the best. I would recommend to a fellow Lemon Ginger fan...even non-fans can turn to to a Lemon Ginger tea lover! Proof is my wife! She keeps drinking my stock.