Twinings, Herbal Tea, Pure Camomile, Caffeine Free, 20 Tea Bags, 1.06 oz (30 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- Individually Wrapped Tea Bags
Made from 100% pure camomile, this delicate herbal tea has a smooth taste and floral aroma.
Create a relaxing moment with Twinings Pure Camomile Herbal Tea. Expertly blended using only 100% pure camomile blossoms, this delicate herbal tea has a smooth taste and soothing floral aroma.
Fresh, Flavorful & Aromatic
For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the finest, high-quality teas from around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of flavor and aroma. Twinings blends to perfection the finest herbs, fruits and spice to give you a line of great-tasting herbal teas with an appetizing flavor, fresh taste and inviting aroma. Whatever your mood - there's a blend for every occasion.
The Twinings Story
In 1706 Thomas Twinings began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
Hot Tea: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow to brew for 3-5 minutes depending on desired strength.
Refreshing Iced Tea: To make 1 Quart of Iced Tea, use 4 tea bags and brew as suggested above using 4 cups of water. Allow to cool then serve over ice.