Twinings, Keurig, Chai Tea, 24 K-Cups, 0.12 oz (3.4 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- ESTD 1706
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Tea is a Natural Source of Antioxidants
The finest black tea expertly blended with the sweet and savory spice flavors of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger to deliver a flavorful tea with a warm, soothing aroma and fresh, spicy taste.
The Twinings Story
In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
K-Cup portion pack for use in Keurig Brewers
Black tea, natural chai, cinnamon & ginger flavors with other natural flavors, cardamom, clove. Contains caffeine. Gluten free.