Twinings, Keurig, English Breakfast Pure Black Tea, 24 K-Cups, 0.11 oz (3.0 g) Each
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- 100% Pure Black Tea
- Tea is a Natural Source of Antioxidants
- Gluten Free
Originally blended to complement the traditional, hearty English Breakfast, From which its name derives. Not just for breakfast - the rich taste and satisfying aroma makes Twinings English Breakfast Tea one of the most popular black teas to drink at any time.
In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.