Twinings, Keurig, Green Tea, 24 K-Cups
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- ESTD. 1706
- 300 Years of Passion & Commitment
- Green Pure & Natural
- Light Flavor Strength
- Keurig Brewed
A soothing and refreshing green tea with a delicate flavor and a light golden color.
The Twinings Story
In 1706 Thomas Twining started selling fine tea in England. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store in the Strand, London, and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
For 300 years we've pursued our passion and commitment to one thing – assuring you the world's finest tea experience. Twinings travels thousands of miles through exotic tea gardens across many continents to capture the best possible teas and flavors. With expert blending, Twinings creates the richest journey in black, green and herbal teas.