Twinings, Keurig, Green Tea, 24 K-Cups
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- ESTD. 1706
- 300 Years of Passion & Commitment
- Green Pure & Natural
- Light Flavor Strength
- Keurig Brewed
A soothing and refreshing green tea with a delicate flavor and a light golden color.
The Twinings Story
In 1706 Thomas Twining started selling fine tea in England. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store in the Strand, London, and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
For 300 years we've pursued our passion and commitment to one thing – assuring you the world's finest tea experience. Twinings travels thousands of miles through exotic tea gardens across many continents to capture the best possible teas and flavors. With expert blending, Twinings creates the richest journey in black, green and herbal teas.