Twinings, Lady Grey Tea, 20 Tea Bags, 1.41 oz (40 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Light Flavor Strength
- 20 Individually Wrapped Tea Bags
A fragrant, bright & black tea scented with bergamot & citrus notes of oranges & lemons.
Lady Grey Tea
Lady Grey Tea is a unique blend from Twinings. This delicious black tea has a light and gentle citrus flavor that is both relaxing and refreshing. Lady Grey is perfect in the morning with breakfast or for afternoon tea. Enjoy it with a little milk, or with sweetener, or to your liking.
Twining's range of fine teas...
- Classics: traditional style black teas blended for exceptional flavor.
- Origins: the finest teas from the world's best tea growing regions.
- Flavored: blended black tea with delicious fruit, spices and other flavors.
- Green: light, delicate & refreshing teas that provide a natural source of antioxidants.
- Herbal: pure herbal & fruit blends that are naturally caffeine free.
The Twining's Story
In 1706 Thomas Twining started selling fine tea in England. Today, Twinning still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store in the Strand, London, and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
A cup of Twining Tea provides a delicious diversion from the everyday. For 300 years we've pursued our passion and commitment to one thing - assuring you the world's finest tea experience. Twining travels thousands of miles through exotic tea gardens across many continents to capture the best possible teas and flavors. With expert blending, Twining creates the richest journey in black, green and herbal teas.
Tea is the natural source of antioxidants
Pour freshly boiled water over teabag and allow the brew from 2-5 minutes depending on desired strength.
Black tea, orange peel, lemon peel, citrus flavoring.
iHerb Customer Reviews
If you like black tea or if you never try the black tea, you should try this tea.
Lighter than Earl grey
Posted by 5331064686269390733 on Feb 05, 2016
Great for those who wants a bit lighter version of Earl grey with a hint of vergamot.
gentler than earl grey
Posted by polarstar on Apr 22, 2015
a light tea with just a hint of citrus, very refreshing.
not too strong, grate taste.
Posted by 4832046695788309506 on Apr 09, 2015
레이디그레이, 너무 진하지 않아 가볍게 부담없이 마시는 홍차에요.
Posted by 5501448693688373878 on Feb 03, 2015
Great taste will order more