Twinings, Lemon Green Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.76 oz (50 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Estd 1706
- Natural Source of Antioxidants
- Green, Pure & Natural
- Medium Flavor Strength
- 25 Individual Wrapped Tea Bags
A rejuvenating green tea with a citric twist and a deliciously sweet fragrance.
Lemon Green Tea
Soothing, Fresh & Aromatic
Green Tea is known for its smooth flavor and refreshing taste. Green teas are made from leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant, the same leaves as black tea. Green teas go through a process where the leaves are heated to prevent oxidation while black teas are oxidized for additional color and flavor. Twinings' Lemon Green Tea is blended with hints of fresh lemon, infusing the tea leaves with citrus giving it a savory aroma.
Tastes Great Hot or Cold
Hot Tea: Pour water that is hot but not boiling over teabag and allow to steep for 1-2 minutes or to desired strength. Using water that is too hot or steeping green tea too long can detract from the smooth and refreshing flavor of Twinings Lemon Green Tea.
Refreshing Iced Tea: To make one Quart of Iced Tea, use 4 tea bags and brew as suggested above using 4 cups of water. Allow to cool, then serve over ice.
Green tea, natural lemon flavor with other natural flavors, lemon pieces.