Twinings, Organic Green Tea with Mint, 20 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $6.00|
- Fair Trade Certified Tea
- Pure Green Tea Perfectly Balanced with the Fresh Taste of Peppermint.
- USDA Organic
- 20 Individually Wrapped Tea Bags
- Certified Organic by QAI
The Twinings Story
In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twining still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
Pure green tea expertly blended with the flavor of peppermint to deliver a refreshing tea with an invigorating aroma and smooth mint taste.
For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the fines, high-quality teas form around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of flavor and aroma. Now, Twining continues its tradition of quality by offering a full line of Organic and Fair Trade Certified teas, hand-selected from the world's finest tea gardens. Made without any artificial ingredients, Twinings Organic and Fair Trade Certified teas provide a natural and wholesome tea experience.
Hot Tea: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow to brew for 2 minutes or to your desired strength.
Organic green tea*, natural mint flavor.
*Fair trade certified