Twinings, Organic Green Tea with a Hint of Citrus, 20 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Organic & Fair Trade Certified Tea
- Pure Green Tea Perfectly Balanced with the Alluring Flavor of Lemon and Orange
- USDA Organic
- Fair Trade Certified
- Individually Wrapped Tea Bags
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Tea is a Natural Source of Antioxidants
The Twinings Story
In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twining still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
Organic & Fair Trade Certified Tea
For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the finest, high-quality teas from around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of flavor and aroma. Now, Twinings continue its tradition of quality by offering a full line of Organic and Fair Trade Certified teas, hand-selected from the world's finest tea gardens. Containing protective antioxidants and made without any artificial ingredients, Twining Organic and Fair Trade Certified teas provide a natural and wholesome tea experience.
Green Tea with a Hint of Citrus
Pure green tea expertly blended with the alluring flavor of lemon and orange to deliver a delightful tea with a slightly sweet aroma and fresh citrus taste.
Hot Tea: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow to brew for 2 minutes or to your desired strength.
Organic green tea*, natural orange and lemon flavors with other natural flavors.
*Fair trade certified