Twinings, Organic Herbal Tea, Rooibos, 20 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- By Appointment to her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Tea and Coffee Merchants R. Twinning and Company Limited, London
- Estd. 1706
- 100% Organic & Fair Trade Certified Tea
- A Refreshing Herbal Tea with a Pleasantly Sweet Taste and Uplifting Aroma
- USDA Organic
- Fair Trade Certified
- 20 Individually Wrapped Tea Bags
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- Tea is a Natural Source of Antioxidants
The Twinings Story
In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
Herbal Tea Rooibos
Authentic Rooibos, pronounced roy-boss, also known as Herbal Red Tea, comes only from the Cedarberg Mountains in the remote area of central South Africa. This herbal tea naturally contains antioxidant and has been enjoyed for countless generations by native South Africans. This Rooibos Herbal Red Tea has a pleasantly sweet taste and is naturally caffeine-free.
Organic and Fair Trade Certified Tea
For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the finest, high-quality teas from around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of flavor and aroma. Now, Twinings continues its tradition of quality by offering a full line of Organic and Fair Trade Certified teas, hand-selected from the world's finest tea gardens. Containing protective antioxidants and made without any artificial ingredients, Twinings Organic and Fair Trade Certified teas provide natural and wholesome tea experience.
Fair Trade Certified
Fair Trade guarantees fair wages for workers, improving their opportunities for better healthcare, housing and education. By choosing a Fair Trade Certified tea, you are directly contributing to the livelihood of tea growing communities and promoting a just form of trade with the developing world. Independently certified by TransFair USA
Hot Tea: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow to brew for 2-5 minutes depending on desired strength.
Organic rooibos tea*
*Fair Trade Certified
iHerb Customer Reviews
taste really good, my tip: added to it a drop of vanilla and some cinnamon! it would be even greater ! like my comment if you loved it
Posted by 5357024010475450201 on Apr 05, 2016
not happy ... baaaad flavour
Not that taesty
Posted by 4903967274945634147 on Mar 14, 2016
U can find a better flavor
Posted by 4956197597947528565 on Apr 17, 2015
Nice flavored tea, I take it for colds and achy feelings. Does well at reducing fevers. It is a good tea for just drinking for no reason as well. It is naturally sweet.
Posted by 5337367614502411087 on Feb 22, 2015
임산부 양수를 맑게 해준다고 하여 구매하였습니다. 매일 한티백씩 마시고 있어요. 근데 루이보스만의 향이라고 해야하나.. 향에 민감하신분은 고려해보셔야할꺼같아요...