Twinings, Origins, China Oolong Tea, 20 Tea Bags, 1.41 oz (40 g)
- Light Tea Strength
- 20 Individually Wrapped Tea Bags
Fine oolong tea from China, expertly blended to deliver a refreshing tea with a distinctive taste and aroma.
China Oolong Tea
Oolong tea is sourced from China. It is said that oolong tea first began to be produced at the end of the Ming Dynasty about 400 years ago. Oolong teas are partially oxidized which occurs when the leaves are gently shaken. It is this process which gives Twining Oolong Tea its reddish appearance and distinctive taste.
Twining's range of fine teas...
- Classics: traditional style black teas.
- Premium Blacks: fine black teas with just the right amount of flavor
- Chais: black teas blended with savory spicy flavors.
- Origins: from the world's best tea regions.
- Greens: naturally refreshing teas with a smooth taste.
- Herbal: caffeine free herbal & fruit flavor blends.
- Cold brewed: refreshing iced teas that brew in cold water in just 5 minutes.
Origins From the world's best tea regions
For over 300 years, Twining has been sourcing and blending the finest, high-quality teas from around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of tea taste, flavor, and aroma. Twining blends to perfection the finest teas from the world's best tea growing regions to give you a lie of distinctive teas with a fresh taste and invigorating aroma.
The Twining's Story
In 1706 Thomas Twining started selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinning still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
Tea is the natural source of antioxidants
Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow the brew from 2-4 minutes depending on desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain - the choice is yours.