Twinings, Origins, Darjeeling Loose Tea, 3.53 oz (100 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Established 1706
- A Delicate Indian Tea With a Unique Character That is Likened to The Muscatel Grape
- Light Flavor Strength
- Warm the teapot.
- 2 people = 2 tsp. + 1 tsp.
- Bring fresh water to a boil.
- Pour in boiling water.
- Steep 3-5 minutes.
- Serve to taste.
Prepare loose tea by placing 1-2 teaspoons of loose tea into a tea strainer, put the strainer into your cup, then pour properly heated water directly over the leaves. If using a teapot, measure 1-2 teaspoons per 8 oz of water.
For milder tea flavor, shorten brew time.
For stronger tea flavor, increase brewing time.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Good and tasty will buy again хороший и вкусный чёрный чай! брала и буду брать ещё.
Better than average
Posted by Does-it-do on Oct 26, 2015
But that's all. Expected something else. It's good, the balance between quality/price/quantity is great, but... If you looks for something "more", buy another tea, like Harneys.
Posted by 5140765304250926176 on Dec 16, 2014
I'm very satisfied with this product!
Posted by 5763901356188490307 on Dec 16, 2014
Darjeeling tea is one of my favourite teas. I enjoy this tea in the evening generally with some snacks and love the taste.
Not as good as the tea bags
Posted by 4755080092663584021 on Nov 09, 2014
This tea isn't bad, but I expected the loose leaf to be fresher and more flavorful. I thought the opposite was true.