Twinings, Origins, Darjeeling Tea, 20 Tea Bags, 1.41 oz (40 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- Of London
- Fine Black Tea from the Foothills of the Himalayas Expertly Blended to Deliver a Delicate Tea with a Slightly Sweet Taste and Fragrant Aroma.
- Light Tea Strength
- 20 Individually Wrapped Tea Bags
- Teas Natural Source of Antioxidants
Origins: from the world's best tea regions
Darjeeling tea is grown on the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains in northeast India. The high altitude, soil and climate of the Darjeeling estates contribute to this tea's delicate taste with honey and muscatel grape notes. Twinings Darjeeling uses a combination of hand-selected 1st and 2nd Flush teas, known for their fine quality. Darjeeling is often regarded as one of the finest teas.
Origins From the World's Best Tea Regions
For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the finest, high-quality teas from around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of tea taste, flavour and aroma. Twinings blends to perfection the finest teas from the world's best tea growing regions to give you a line of distinctive teas with a fresh taste and invigorating aroma.
The Twinings Story
In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
Hot Tea: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow to brew for 2-4 minutes depending on desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain- the choice is yours.
Refreshing Iced Tea: To make 1 Quart of Iced Tea, use 4 tea bags and brew as suggested above using 4 cups of water. Allow to cool, then serve over ice.
Posted by Reviewer2884062 on Dec 04, 2013
Posted by 5199079064007737732 on Aug 20, 2012
Twinings Origins Darjeeling Tea
Posted by 5176008013899572815 on May 19, 2012
Very soft and pleasant flavor, perfect for breakfast or evening tea. I will order it again for sure ♥.
Posted by pauloluis on Mar 08, 2012
the best black tea ever!