- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Artificially Flavored & Blackcurrant Pieces
- Fine Black Tea Perfectly Balanced with The Sweet and Tangy Flavor of Juicy Blackcurrants
- Tea is a Natural Source of Antioxidants
- Individually Wrapped Tea Bags
Fine black tea expertly blended with the juicy flavor of blackcurrants to deliver a distinctive tea with a strong, fruity aroma and sweet & tangy taste.
Premium Black Teas Fresh, Flavorful & Aromatic
For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the finest, high-quality teas from around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of tea taste, flavor and aroma. Twinings blends to perfection the finest black teas with just the right amount of flavor to give you a line of great-tasting premium black teas with an enticing flavor, fresh taste and invigorating aroma.
The Twinings Story
In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
Hot Tea: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow to brew for 3-5 minutes depending on desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain—the choice is yours.
Refreshing Iced Tea: To make 1 quart of Iced Tea, use 4 tea bags and brew as suggested above using 4 cups of water. Allow to cool, then serve over ice.
Black tea, natural & artificial flavor, blackcurrant pieces.
Posted by 4663552509925321725 on Nov 30, 2016
Always a pleasure shopping here. Great service and product.
Posted by 4953845431054425394 on Nov 24, 2016
nice tea :)
Great for ice tea
Posted by 4968848649002223752 on Oct 08, 2016
Hard to find flavor. Makes a perfect ice tea and a very nice hot tea
Not as good as the original!!
Posted by 5193196736871479274 on Jul 10, 2016
Very nice tasting, less flavour than the original blackcurrent tea from twinings! Not the same, pretty disappointed because it was my favourite tea as a young girl until they pulled it off the shelves at the shops!! I wish they brought back the original flavour!