Twinings, Premium Black Tea, Lemon Twist, 20 Tea Bags, 1.41 oz (40 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 100% Natural
- Fine Black Tea Perfectly Balanced with the Uplifting Flavour of Lemon
- 20 Individually Wrapped Tea Bags
- Tea is Natural Source of Antioxidants
Fine black tea expertly blended with the refreshing taste of real lemons to deliver an uplifting tea with a vibrant aroma and fresh lemon taste.
Premium Black Teas Fresh, Flavourful & Aromatic
For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the fines, high-quality teas from around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of tea taste, flavour and aroma.
The Twinings Story
In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
Hot Tea: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow to brew for 3-5 minutes depending on desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain-the choice is yours.
Refreshing Ice Tea: To make 1 quart of Iced Tea, use 4 tea bags and brew as suggested above using 4 cups of water. Allow to cool, then serve over ice.
Black tea, natural lemon flavour with other natural flavours, citric acid.
iHerb Customer Reviews
smell good taste great
Posted by 5377285834052168005 on Mar 28, 2016
i love the taste
Posted by 5298860032989275208 on Jun 24, 2015
Nice tea with real lemon flavor.
Posted by Tonjiz on May 08, 2015
I just bought this when my favorite St. Dalfour lemon tea was out of stock. Twinings has too much perfumy lemon taste, and sometimes it gets bitter. You should buy St. Dalfour tea instead, it's organic and tastes much better!
Twinings - what could go wrong?
Posted by 5699070573778138456 on Jan 10, 2015
Lovely tea as gifts.