Twinings, Premium Black Tea, Mixed Berry, 20 Tea Bags, 1.41 oz (40g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Artificially Flavored & Fruit Pieces
- Fine Black Tea Perfectly Balanced with the Luscious Flavor of Strawberry, Cherry, Raspberry & Redcurrant.
- Tea is a Natural Source of Antioxidants
- Individually Wrapped Tea Bags
Fine black tea expertly blended with the luscious flavor of strawberry, cherry, raspberry and redcurrant to deliver a delicious tea with a fresh, fruity aroma and slightly sweet taste.
Premium Black Teas Fresh, flavorful & Aromatic
For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the finest, high-quality teas from around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of tea taste, flavor and aroma. Twinings blends to perfection the finest black teas with just the right amount of flavor to give you a line of great-tasting premium black teas with an enticing flavor, fresh taste and invigorating aroma.
The Twinings Story
In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
Hot Tea: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow to brew for 3-5 minutes depending on desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain—the choice is yours.
Refreshing Ice Tea: To make 1 quart of Ice Tea, use 4 tea bags and brew as suggested above using 4 cups of water. Allow to cool, then serve over ice.
Black tea, natural & artificial flavors, cherry pieces, redcurrant pieces, raspberry pieces, strawberry pieces.
Fruity and tasty tea.
Posted by 4887514920046643603 on May 01, 2014
Very good tea. One of my favorite teas !