Twinlab, 100% Whey Fuel, Cookies & Cream, 2 lbs (907 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Premium Protein 25g Per Serving
- New Product
- 4.7g BCAAs
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
- Lean Muscle
- Dietary Supplement
- 160 Calories
- 6g Carbs
- 4g Sugar
- 25g protein per serving from 100% whey
- Instantized for easy, no-blender-required mixing
- Incredibly thick, rich taste, even in water
- Enzyme-assisted formula to promote comfortable digestion
Guaranteed Real Protein
- 25g of 100% unaltered Real whey protein per serving
- No individual amino acids, fillers or extenders used to overstate the labeled protein content
- Naturally packed with Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) to promote lean muscle growth and recovery
- Quick absorbing Whey Protein Blend to speed amino acid delivery to muscles after exercise
Fuel For The Driven
Our best-tasting 100% Whey Fuel ever is a superior blend of high quality, bioavailable whey proteins that's fully instantized, quick dissolving and easy to mix with a rich, creamy taste in both water and skim milk.
100% Whey Fuel stimulates muscle protein anabolism, which maximizes muscle growth that occurs after exercise by enhancing muscle building and lean tissue mass. It also increases muscle performance and improves post-workout recovery.
Clinical studies show that whey protein is one of the most anabolic muscle building proteins available, providing a rapid drive of amino acids to skeletal muscle tissue, thereby increasing the effects of weight training. Enhanced muscle protein anabolism increases muscle growth to maximize gains. Additionally, research show that whey protein is among the most easily digested and absorbed proteins, and has one of the highest Protein Efficiency Ratios, providing more branched chain amino acids that most other proteins.
Add 1 scoop to 6-8 fl. oz. of cold water.
Whey protein blend (whey protein concentrates, whey protein isolate), cookie bites (wheat flour, sugar, canola oil, cocoa (processed with alkali), salt, sodium bicarbonate), natural and artificial flavors, non dairy creamer (high oleic sunflower oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate, mono and diglycerides, soy lecithin, tricalcium phosphate, mixed tocopherols), cellulose gum, xanthan gum, glycine, cocoa (processed with alkali), carrageenan, papain, bromelain, fructooligosaccharides, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, soy lecithin.
Contains milks, soy and wheat.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (39 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 23|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%**|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%**|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%**|
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile Of Protein Per Serving|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by wicked72 on Nov 29, 2013
taste, ingredients etc...
Was this review helpful to you?
1 person found the following review helpful
Posted by 5585446932047832013 on Jan 14, 2014
Posted by 5240174762222801430 on May 02, 2014
the best whey protein