Twinlab, 100% Whey Fuel, Double Chocolate, 13.40 oz (380 g)
By Twinlab6 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
1.06 lbs (0.48 kg)
- Product Code: TWL-03810
- UPC Code: 027434038102
- Package Quantity: 13.40 oz (380 g)
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 5.5 x 5.8 in, 0.9 lbs (0.41 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$1.95
- 10 Serving Pouch
- 25 g Premium Protein Per Serving
- 4.7 g BCAAs
- 150 Calories
- 5 g Carbs
- 2 g Sugar
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
- Lean Muscle
- Dietary Supplement
- Fuel for The Driven
- A NSF GMP for Sport Registered Facility
Guaranteed Real Protein
- 25 g of 100% unaltered Real whey protein per serving
- No individual amino acids, fillers or extenders used to overstate the labeled protein content
- Naturally packed with Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) to promote lean muscle growth and recovery
- Quick absorbing Whey Protein Blend to speed amino acid delivery to muscles after exercise
Our best-tasting 100% Whey Fuel ever is a superior blend of high quality, bioavailable whey proteins that's fully instantized, quick dissolving and easy to mix with a rich, creamy taste in both water and skim milk.
100% Whey Fuel stimulates muscle protein anabolism, which maximizes muscle growth that occurs after exercise by enhancing muscle building and lean tissue mass. It also increases muscle performance and improves post-workout recovery.
- 25 g protein per serving from 100% whey
- Instantized for easy, no-blender-required mixing
- Incredibly thick, rich taste, even in water
- Enzyme-assisted formula to promote comfortable digestion
Add 1 scoop to 6-8 fl oz of cold water.
Whey protein blend (whey protein concentrates, whey protein isolate), glycine, natural and artificial flavors, non diary creamer (sunflower oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate, dipotassium phosphate, mono and diglycerides, soy lecithin, silicon dioxide), cocoa (processed with alkali), xanthan gum, guar gum, papain, bromelain, fructooligosaccharides, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, soy lecithin. Contains milk and soy.
Processed in a facility that also processes egg, wheat, tree nut, peanut, fish and shell fish ingredients.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (38 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%**|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%**|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%**|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%**|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Typical Amino Acid Profile of Protein Per Serving
iHerb Customer Reviews
I like it