Twinlab, 100% Whey Fuel, Double Chocolate, 5 lbs (2.27 kg) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 4.7 g BCAAs
- 150 Calories
- 5 g Carbs
- 2 g Sugar
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
- 25 g Premium Protein Per Serving
- Lean Muscle
- Dietary Supplement
- Fuel For The Driven
Guaranteed Real Protein
- 25 mg of 100% unaltered Real whey protein per serving
- No individual amino acids, fillers or extenders used to overstate the labeled protein content
- Naturally packed with Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) to promote lean muscle growth and recovery
- Quick absorbing Whey Protein Blend to speed amino acid delivery to muscles after exercise
- 25 g protein per serving from 100% whey
- Instantized for easy, no-blender-required mixing
- Incredibly thick, rich taste, even in water
- Enzyme-assisted formula to promote comfortable digestion
Our best-tasting 100% Whey Fuel ever is a superior blend of high quality, bioavailable whey proteins that's fully instantized, quick dissolving and easy to mix with a rich, creamy taste in both water and skim milk.
100% Whey Fuel stimulates muscle protein anabolism, which maximizes muscle growth that occurs after exercise by enhancing muscle building and lean tissue mass. It also increases muscle performance and improves post-workout recovery.
Clinical studies show that whey protein is one of the most anabolic muscle building proteins available, providing a rapid drive of amino acids to skeletal muscle tissue, thereby increasing the effects of weight training. Enhanced muscle protein anabolism increases muscle growth to maximize gains. Additionally, research shows that whey protein is among the most easily digested and absorbed proteins, and has one of the highest Protein Efficiency Ratios, providing more branched chain amino acids than most other proteins.
Add 1 scoop to 6-8 oz of cold water.
Whey protein blend (whey protein concentrates, whey protein isolate), glycine, natural and artificial flavors, non dairy creamer (sunflower oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate, dipotassium phosphate, mono and diglycerides, soy lecithin, and silicon dioxide), cocoa (processed with alkali), xanthan gum, guar gum, papain, bromelain, fructooligosaccharides, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, soy lecithin. Contains milk and soy.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (38 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%**|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%**|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%**|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%**|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Typical Amino Acid Profile of Protein Per Serving
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by JOSPHH on Sep 27, 2013
the price of Twinlab Whey go from 35$ to 55$ so why?
Was this review helpful to you?
1 person found the following review helpful
Posted by 5290120815745119025 on May 05, 2014
Awesome price for size tastes like coconut a bit though but its nice
Posted by 5627646812545765291 on Apr 03, 2015
IT taste bad， i don't want to buy it again
Good price but weak flavor
Posted by Reviewer2292807 on Mar 26, 2014
Not their best flavor. Good price though. Mixes well enough, but just doesn't taste of much. Not an offensive flavor, just bland.
not good, it cannot be mixed in water
Posted by 5095184404563449069 on May 19, 2015
I purchase two buckets. The first one is good, mixed in water very well and taste is good. The second bucket is bad. It cannot be mixed in water, likes corn flour, and no chocolate taste. Double Chocolate NO chocolate taste! The second bucket is fake?