Twinlab, 100% Whey Protein Fuel, Lean Muscle, Chocolate Banana, 5 lbs (2268 g) (Discontinued Item)
- New Flavor!
- Limited Time Only
- 50 g Protein! [2 Servings]
- Best Tasting...Compare!
- 100% Instantized, Quick Dissolving
- Stimulates Muscle Growth and Improves Post-Workout Recovery
- Dietary Supplement
The Science Behind the Size:
- Product: A superior blend of high quality, bioavailable whey proteins WPC and WPI. A premier concentrate that is 100% instantized, quick dissolving and easy-to-mix with a rich, refreshing taste.
- Result: Stimulates muscle protein anabolism, which maximizes muscle growth that occurs after exercise, by enhancing muscle building and lean tissue mass. Also increases muscle performance and improves post-workout recovery.
- Science: Clinical studies show that whey protein is one of the most anabolic muscle building proteins available, providing a rapid drive of amino acids to skeletal muscle tissue, thereby increasing the anabolic effects of weight training. Enhanced muscle protein anabolism increases muscle growth to maximize gains. Research also shows that whey protein has one of the highest protein qualities of all proteins, and has one of the highest Protein Efficiency Ratios, providing more amino acids that most other proteins.¹
¹As measured by the Protein Digestibility-Corrected Amino Acid Score.
Add 1 scoop to 6 fl oz of cold water or 2 scoops to 12 fl oz of cold water. Consume 1-2 servings daily. For best results, use as part of a proper diet and exercise program.
Whey protein concentrate and isolate (from milk), natural flavors, guar gum, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, and soy lecithin.
Contains milk and soy ingredients. Produced in a facility that also processes egg, wheat, tree nut, peanut, fish and shellfish ingredients.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (33 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 68|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||3%**|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%**|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%**|
|Vitamin A||112 IU||2%|
|** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving|
|L-Aspartic Acid||3,320 mg|
|L-Glutamic Acid||4,660 mg|
|L-Isoleucine (BCAA) ††||1,620 mg|
|L-Leucine (BCAA) ††||2,660 mg|
|L-Lysine ††||2,190 mg|
|L-Methionine ††||620 mg|
|L-Phenylalanine ††||840 mg|
|L-Threonine ††||1,810 mg|
|L-Tryptophan #††||560 mg|
|L-Valine (BCAA)††||1,480 mg|
|†† Essential Amino Acids
# Naturally Occurring. Not added or manufactured.
Tasty drink but without any profits. ***** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************
Posted by Reviewer2292807 on Sep 28, 2012
Good taste, nice price. Thanks!
Posted by Reviewer2827787 on Mar 14, 2012
Great taste, easy to take as a back up meal
delicious and good for me
Posted by Reviewer2457943 on Feb 06, 2012
I am sick and can't keep on weight for many reasons. I take it EVERYDAY in between meals. Tastes great with fruit. AWESOME product. Twin Labs and I Herbs rock!
Twinlab, 100% Whey Protein Fuel, Chocolate Banana
Posted by Reviewer1039051 on Dec 30, 2011
I'm not much of an expert when it comes to such products but what I can say is that the taste is just fantastic, much better than other whey protein powders that I've used before.