Twinlab, 100% Whey Protein Fuel, Lean Muscle, Chocolate Surge, 2 lbs (907 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 50 g Protein! (2 Servings)
- Best Tasting... Compare!
- 100% Instantized, Quick Dissolving
- Stimulates Muscle Growth and Improves Post-Workout Recovery
- Dietary Supplement
The Science Behind the Size:
- Product: A superior blend of high quality bioavailable whey proteins: WPC and WPI. A premier concentrate that is 100% instantized, quick dissolving and easy-to-mix with a rich, refreshing taste.
- Result: Stimulates muscle protein anabolism, which maximizes muscle growth that occurs after exercise, by enhancing muscle building and lean tissue mass. Also increases muscle performance and improves post-workout recovery.
- Science: Clinical studies show that whey protein is one of the most anabolic muscle building proteins available, providing a rapid drive of amino acids to skeletal muscle tissue, thereby increasing the anabolic effects of weight training. Enhanced muscle protein anabolism increases muscle growth to maximize gains. Research also shows that whey protein has one of the highest protein qualities of all proteins, and has one of the highest Protein Efficiency Ratios, providing more amino acids than most other proteins.¹
¹As measured by the Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score.
Add 1 scoop to 6 fl oz of cold water or 2 scoops to 12 fl oz of cold water. Consume 1-2 servings daily. For best results, use as part of a proper diet and exercise program.
Whey protein concentrate and isolate (from milk), cocoa powder, chocolate flavor, guar gum, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, soy lecithin.
Contains milk and soy ingredients. Produced in a facility that also processes egg, tree nut, peanut, wheat, fish and shellfish ingredients.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (35 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 26|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%**|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%**|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%**|
|Vitamin A||109 IU||2%|
|** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving
|L-Alanine||1,280 mg||L-Histidine||470 mg||L-Proline||1,600 mg|
|L-Arginine||600 mg||L-Isoleucine (BCAA) ††||1,160 mg||L-Serine||1,280 mg|
|L-Aspartic Acid||3,320 mg||L-Leucine (BCAA)††||2,660 mg||L-Threonine††||1,810 mg|
|L-Cystine||720 mg||L-Lysine ††||2,180 mg||L-Tryptophan#††||560 mg|
|L-Glutamic Acid||4,660 mg||L-Methionine††||620 mg||L-Tyrosine||770 mg|
|Glycine||450 mg||L-Phenylalanine††||830 mg||L-Valine (BCAA)††||1,480 mg|
Posted by 5277822561730768816 on Jul 11, 2013
Thanks for excellent product.
Posted by Reviewer2890976 on Jul 09, 2013
Posted by 4656791430247096649 on Jul 06, 2013
great product for muscle growth with a good price.
Posted by 5468684071202534576 on Jun 17, 2013
Could have l-glutamine..