Twinlab, 100% Whey Protein Fuel, Mass, Chocolate Surge, 5 lbs (2268 g)
- 50 g Protein! (2 Servings)
- Best Tasting...Compare!
- 100% Instantized, Quick Dissolving
- Stimulates Muscle Growth and Improves Post-Workout Recovery
- Dietary Supplement
- Naturally and Artificial Flavors
The Science Behind the Size:
- Product: A superior blend of high quality, bioavailable 100% Whey Proteins: WPC and WPI. A premier concentrate that is 100% instantized, quick dissolving and easy-to-mix with a rich, refreshing taste.
- Result: Stimulates muscle protein anabolism, which maximizes muscle growth that occurs after exercise, by enhancing muscle building and lean tissue mass. Also increases muscle performance and improves post-workout recovery.
- Science: Clinical studies show that 100% whey protein is one of the most anabolic muscle building proteins available, providing a rapid drive of amino acids to skeletal muscle tissue, thereby increasing the anabolic effects of weight training. Enhanced muscle protein anabolism increases muscle growth to maximize gains. Research also shows that 100% whey protein has one of the highest protein qualities of all proteins, and has one of the highest Protein Efficiency Ratios, providing more amino acids than most other proteins.
Add 1 scoop to 6 fl oz of cold water or 2 scoops to 12 fl oz of cold water. Consume 1-2 servings daily. For best results, use as part of a proper diet and exercise program.
Whey protein concentrate and isolate (from milk), cocoa, chocolate flavor, guar gum, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, soy lecithin.
Contains milk and soy ingredients. Produced in a facility that also processes egg, wheat, tree nut, peanut, fish and shellfish ingredients.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (35 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 64|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%**|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%**|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%**|
|Vitamin A||109 IU||2%|
|L-Aspartic Acid||3,310 mg||†|
|L-Glutamic Acid||4,640 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.
** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving|
|L-Aspartic Acid||3,320 mg|
|L-Glutamic Acid||4,660 mg|
|L-Isoleucine (BCAA)††||1,610 mg|
|L-Leucine (BCAA)††||2,660 mg|
|L-Valine (BCAA)††||1,480 mg|
|†† Essential Amino Acids
# Naturally Occurring. Not added or manufactured.