- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 50 g Protein! (2 Servings)
- Best Tasting...Compare!
- 100% Instantized, Quick Dissolving
- Stimulates Muscle Growth and Improves Post-Workout Recovery
- Dietary Supplement
- Naturally and Artificial Flavors
The Science Behind the Size:
- Product: A superior blend of high quality, bioavailable 100% Whey Proteins: WPC and WPI. A premier concentrate that is 100% instantized, quick dissolving and easy-to-mix with a rich, refreshing taste.
- Result: Stimulates muscle protein anabolism, which maximizes muscle growth that occurs after exercise, by enhancing muscle building and lean tissue mass. Also increases muscle performance and improves post-workout recovery.
- Science: Clinical studies show that 100% whey protein is one of the most anabolic muscle building proteins available, providing a rapid drive of amino acids to skeletal muscle tissue, thereby increasing the anabolic effects of weight training. Enhanced muscle protein anabolism increases muscle growth to maximize gains. Research also shows that 100% whey protein has one of the highest protein qualities of all proteins, and has one of the highest Protein Efficiency Ratios, providing more amino acids than most other proteins.
Add 1 scoop to 6 fl oz of cold water or 2 scoops to 12 fl oz of cold water. Consume 1-2 servings daily. For best results, use as part of a proper diet and exercise program.
Whey protein concentrate and isolate (from milk), cocoa, chocolate flavor, guar gum, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, soy lecithin.
Contains milk and soy ingredients. Produced in a facility that also processes egg, wheat, tree nut, peanut, fish and shellfish ingredients.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (35 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 64|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%**|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%**|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%**|
|Vitamin A||109 IU||2%|
|L-Aspartic Acid||3,310 mg||†|
|L-Glutamic Acid||4,640 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.
** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving|
|L-Aspartic Acid||3,320 mg|
|L-Glutamic Acid||4,660 mg|
|L-Isoleucine (BCAA)††||1,610 mg|
|L-Leucine (BCAA)††||2,660 mg|
|L-Valine (BCAA)††||1,480 mg|
|†† Essential Amino Acids
# Naturally Occurring. Not added or manufactured.
It is the best product in Twinlab Mass products.Use shaker if you want to mix with milk.
as many body builders know, twinlab is one of the top brands in the market. thanks to iherb's adventageous shipping charges i bought this broduct with the minimum cost... when it comes to the product i like to mix it with fruit juice rather than milk and tastes nice works for the muscles also.. thanks iherb
Posted by 4886443926613410866 on Sep 05, 2012
Product got to me in 5 working days which is amazing and was exactly what I expected, awesome results and taste
Good Price (for now), decent flavor.
Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Sep 03, 2012
I do not live in the States and for some reason, iherb sells some of the more popular whey for alot more than other places but this remains reasonably priced, factoring in shipping as well. The flavor is decent enough and mixes easily. For the price, I felt I didn't have to go for other fanciful "designer" brands, even though their taste might be abit better.
Posted by Reviewer1831326 on Aug 13, 2012
only concern would be that the bucket is far larger than the content inside. Could probably save a bit on plastic if they just made a smaller one--mine arrived only 2/3 full on 2 separate occasions.
Great value, taste and price
Posted by SteveWard on Jul 06, 2012
I've come to have very low expectations of the flavor of protein powder in general, but this one vastly exceeded my expectations and I will definitely order in the future.