Twinlab, 100% Whey Protein Fuel, Lean Muscle, Cookies & Cream, 1 lb (454 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Space Saving Pouch
- Free Measuring Scoop Inside!
- 25 g Protein Per Scoop
- Best Tasting...Compare!
- 100% Instantized, Quick Dissolving
- Stimulates Muscle Growth and Improves Post-Workout Recovery
- Dietary Supplement
The Science Behind the Size:
- Product: A superior blend of high quality bioavailable whey proteins: WPC and WPI. A premier concentrate that is 100% instantized, quick dissolving and easy-to-mix with a rich, refreshing taste.
- Result: Stimulates muscle protein anabolism, which maximizes muscle growth that occurs after exercise, by enhancing muscle building and lean tissue mass. Also increases muscle performance and improves post-workout recovery.
- Science: Clinical studies show that whey protein is one of the most anabolic muscle building proteins available, providing a rapid drive of amino acids to skeletal muscle tissue, thereby increasing the anabolic effects of weight training. Enhanced muscle protein anabolism increases muscle growth to maximize gains. Research also shows that whey protein has one of the highest protein qualities of all proteins, and has one of the highest Protein Efficiency Ratios, providing more amino acids than most other proteins.¹
¹ As measured by the Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score.
Add 1 scoop to 6 fl oz of cold water or 2 scoops to 12 fl oz of cold water. Consume 1-2 servings daily. For best results, use as part of a proper diet and exercise program.
Whey protein concentrate and isolate (from milk), cookie bites (wheat flour, sugar, canola oil (processed with alkali), salt, sodium bicarbonate), natural cookies and cream flavors, guar gum, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, soy lecithin.
Contains milk, wheat and soy ingredients. Produced in a facility that also processes egg, tree nut, peanut, fish and shellfish ingredients.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (34 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 13|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%**|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%**|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%**|
|Vitamin A||112 IU||2%|
|** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving
|L-Isoleucine (BCAA) ††||
|L-Leucine (BCAA) ††||
|L-Valine (BCAA) ††||
|†† Essential Amino Acids # Naturally Occurring. Not added or manufactured.|
Not my idea of cookies and cream.
Posted by thenourishedlife on Nov 06, 2012
Clearly, a protein supplement isn't likely to taste like my favorite decadent dessert. However, the taste of this protein was really off-putting to me. It didn't taste anything like cookies and cream, and left me with a pretty icky aftertaste in my mouth. I think I'll stick with the plain flavors in the future.
Posted by 5595987253045761996 on Oct 16, 2012
The product is good, but could have less carbohydrate
Cost x benefit
Posted by Reviewer2566570 on Jun 29, 2012
very good product and it dissolves well. The flavor does not present major surprises.
Posted by 4951914037716406389 on May 17, 2012