Twinlab, 100% Whey Protein Fuel, Lean Muscle, Cookies and Cream, 5 lb (2268 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Sealed for Your Protection
- New Flavor!
- 50 g Protein! [2 Servings]
- Best Tasting...Compare!
- 100% Instantized, Quick Dissolving
- Stimulates Muscle Growth and Improves Post-Workout Recovery
- Dietary Supplement
The Science Behind the Size:
- Product: A superior blend of high quality, bioavailable whey proteins: WPC and WPI. A premier concentrate that is 100% instantized, quick dissolving and easy-to-mix with a rich, refreshing taste.
- Result: Stimulates muscle protein anabolism, which maximizes muscle growth that occurs after exercise, by enhancing muscle building and lean tissue mass. Also increases muscle performance and improves post-workout recovery.
- Science: Clinical studies show that whey protein is one of the most anabolic muscle building proteins available, providing a rapid drive of amino acids to skeletal muscle tissue, thereby increasing the anabolic effects of weight training. Enhanced muscle protein anabolism increases muscle growth to maximize gains. Research also shows that whey protein has one of the highest protein qualities of all proteins, and has one of the highest Protein Efficiency Ratios, providing more amino acids than most other proteins.¹
¹ As measured by the Protein Digestibility-Corrected Amino Acid Score.
Add 1 scoop to 6 fl. oz. of cold water or 2 scoops to 12 fl. oz. of cold water. Consume 1-2 servings daily. For best results, use as part of a proper diet and exercise program.
Whey protein concentrate and isolate (from milk), cookie bites (wheat flour, sugar, canola oil (processed with alkali), salt, sodium bicarbonate), natural cookies and cream flavors, guar gum, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, soy lecithin.
Contains milk, wheat and soy ingredients. Produced in a facility that also processes egg, tree nut, peanut, fish and shellfish ingredients.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (34 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 66|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%**|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%**|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%**|
|Vitamin A||112 IU||2%|
|** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving
|L-Isoleucine (BCAA) ††||
|L-Leucine (BCAA) ††||
|L-Valine (BCAA) ††||
|†† Essential Amino Acids
# Naturally Occurring. Not added or manufactured.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Nice flavor, mixes easily, best shipping charges. Thank you iherb. It would be great to see more supplement brands at iherb.com.
price go high
Posted by JOSPHH on Apr 06, 2013
I Always buy twinlab whey but now I stop due to price go from 38 to 53
i bought it from japan
Posted by Reviewer1676288 on Sep 26, 2012
I bought two proteins that flavor is chocolate and cookie. Now i use cookie flavor's . It's so delicious!! And nice work. I like it !!
Posted by Reviewer1933971 on Mar 04, 2012
Great taste and great value
Posted by Reviewer1984410 on Mar 23, 2011
My son uses this before and after a workout. He likes the taste and is seeing results.