- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Space Saving Pouch
- Free Measuring Scoop Inside!
- 25 g Protein Per Scoop
- Best Tasting...Compare!
- 100% Instantized, Quick Dissolving
- Stimulates Muscle Growth and Improves Post-Workout Recovery
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
- Dietary Supplement
The Science Behind the Size:
- Product: A superior blend of high quality bioavailable whey proteins: WPC and WPI. A premier concentrate that is 100% instantized, quick dissolving and easy-to-mix with a rich, refreshing taste.
- Result: Stimulates muscle protein anabolism, which maximizes muscle growth that occurs after exercise, by enhancing muscle building and lean tissue mass. Also increases muscle performance and improves post-workout recovery.
- Science: Clinical studies show that whey protein is one of the most anabolic muscle building proteins available, providing a rapid drive of amino acids to skeletal muscle tissue, thereby increasing the anabolic effects of weight training. Enhanced muscle protein anabolism increases muscle growth to maximize gains. Research also shows that whey protein has one of the highest protein qualities of all proteins, and has one of the highest Protein Efficiency Ratios, providing more amino acids than most other proteins.¹
¹ As measured by the Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score.
Add 1 scoop to 6 fl oz of cold water or 2 scoops to 12 fl oz of cold water. Consume 1-2 servings daily. For best results, use as part of a proper diet and exercise program.
Whey protein concentrate and isolate (from milk), natural and artificial vanilla flavors, guar gum, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, soy lecithin.
Contains milk and soy ingredients. Produced in a facility that also processes egg, tree nut, peanut, wheat, fish and shellfish ingredients.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (33 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 13|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%**|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%**|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%**|
|Vitamin A||109 IU||2%|
|** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving
|L-Isoleucine (BCAA) ††||
|L-Leucine (BCAA) ††||
|L-Valine (BCAA) ††||
|†† Essential Amino Acids # Naturally Occurring. Not added or manufactured.|
Posted by 5086973670338289659 on Jul 20, 2013
Easy to take with lots of goodness
Vanilla Slam flavor is allegedly the decent one
Posted by Reviewer2392936 on Apr 13, 2013
the flavor has kind of a chemistry aftertaste,i could be mistaken,anyway,it is just compared to optimum whey protein,the vanilla ice cream flavor.i bought it at 11 dollar,oh,comes with a big ass size scoop,and the zip is useful,but still,air find its way to sneak inside... ...
Ainda não recebi.
Posted by humbertoroehe on Jan 27, 2013
Ainda não recebi.
Posted by Reviewer2294514 on Oct 29, 2012
Very good taste, even compared to my favorite cookies and cream blend I usually take. Mixes good in simple plastic blender, tastes great.