Twinlab, Amino Fuel 1000, Lean Muscle, 250 Tablets
By Twinlab40 Reviews
Shipping Weight: 1.3 lbs (0.59 kg)
- Product Code: TWL-01608
- UPC Code: 027434016087
- Package Quantity: 250 Tablets
- Dimensions: 3.4 x 3.4 x 6.5 in, 1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)
- Volume Discount
Combo Discount: -$1.93
- 25% More Protein
- Same Size Tab
- More Protein... More Muscle
- Body Building Amino Acids
- Dietary Supplement
The Science Behind The Size:
- Product: With 25% more protein in the same size tablet. Higher potency and faster absorbing branched chain amino acids, peptide bonded and free amino acids that are essential for building muscle.
- Result: Increases protein synthesis which optimizes muscle growth.
- Science: Amino Acids are the building blocks of protein. Protein availability is an essential element of building muscle, when used as part of a low-fat diet and exercise program. Research shows that when taken orally, peptide bonded amino acids, the most easily digested form, are absorbed faster than other types of proteins.
Take 4 tablets with each meal, or as recommended by a professional trainer. For best results, use as part of a low-fat diet and exercise program.
Hydrolyzed whey protein isolate (from milk), l-glutamine, cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, egg white hydrolysate, silica, l-carnitine, l-tartrate, polyethylene glycol, carrageenan, maltodextrin.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Not recommended for use by individuals under the age of 18 without parental permission.
Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 4 Tablets|
|Servings per Container: 62|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
|Essential Amino Acid
|L-Leucine (BCAA)||474 mg||†|
|L-Isoleucine (BCAA)||331 mg||†|
|L-Valine (BCAA)||281 mg||†|
|Non-Essential Amino Acids
|L-Aspartic Acid||540 mg||†|
|L-Glutamic Acid||868 mg||†|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have tried other brands of Amino Acids and none have given me the results until Twinlab.
Excellent quality for the price. iHerb's prompt and efficient service with attention to detail is unbeatable. As is their low shipping costs. Thanks.