Twinlab, Amino Fuel 1000, Lean Muscle, 250 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 25% More Protein
- Same Size Tab
- More Protein... More Muscle
- Body Building Amino Acids
- Dietary Supplement
The Science Behind The Size:
- Product: With 25% more protein in the same size tablet. Higher potency and faster absorbing branched chain amino acids, peptide bonded and free amino acids that are essential for building muscle.
- Result: Increases protein synthesis which optimizes muscle growth.
- Science: Amino Acids are the building blocks of protein. Protein availability is an essential element of building muscle, when used as part of a low-fat diet and exercise program. Research shows that when taken orally, peptide bonded amino acids, the most easily digested form, are absorbed faster than other types of proteins.
Take 4 tablets with each meal, or as recommended by a professional trainer. For best results, use as part of a low-fat diet and exercise program.
Hydrolyzed whey protein isolate (from milk), l-glutamine, cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, egg white hydrolysate, silica, l-carnitine, l-tartrate, polyethylene glycol, carrageenan, maltodextrin.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Not recommended for use by individuals under the age of 18 without parental permission.
Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 4 Tablets|
|Servings per Container: 62|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
|Essential Amino Acid
|L-Leucine (BCAA)||474 mg||†|
|L-Isoleucine (BCAA)||331 mg||†|
|L-Valine (BCAA)||281 mg||†|
|Non-Essential Amino Acids
|L-Aspartic Acid||540 mg||†|
|L-Glutamic Acid||868 mg||†|
I have tried other brands of Amino Acids and none have given me the results until Twinlab.
Excellent quality for the price. iHerb's prompt and efficient service with attention to detail is unbeatable. As is their low shipping costs. Thanks.
Posted by 4818280062360693088 on Aug 11, 2014
Amino good. Working. Alternating with BCAA this company
Posted by 4905466510981945563 on Oct 18, 2012
I like this product. Bought 3 jars, and I will restock when i run out. The pills are big, but still ok to swallow.
Posted by 4938228648646601368 on Sep 29, 2012
pretty good amino asid + small tablets
Very good !!!!
Posted by Reviewer2373926 on Sep 20, 2012
Thank you for the price! Quality is very good!