Twinlab, Amino Fuel 2000, Mass, 150 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Bodybuilding Amino Acids
- Dietary Supplement
The Science Behind The Size:
- Product: an amino acid supplement containing a high tech anabolic formula with 2000 mg (per tablet) of L-Carnitine, branched chain amino acids and peptide bonded and free amino acids; all of the highest quality from the natural pancreatic digest of whey protein.
- Result: protein that is easily digested, absorbable, and utilizable to maximize muscle growth and optimize protein synthesis.
- Science: research shows that when taken orally, peptide-bonded amino acids increase nitrogen retention, and are superior for achieving optimum muscle growth.
As a quick-acting, easily digested amino acid dietary supplement, take 2-4 tablets daily with each meal, or as recommended by a professional trainer. For best results, use as part of a proper diet and exercise program.
Whey protein hydrolysate isolate (from milk), cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, L-glutamine, egg white hydrolysate, silica, L-carnitine, L-tartrate, polyethylene glycol, carrageenan and maltodextrin.
These tablets may be difficult to swallow. Please break tablet in half and crush into powder with a pill crusher prior to swallowing with plenty of water.
Unless recommended by a health care professional, not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 4 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 37|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|L-Aspartic Acid||990 mg||†|
|L-Glutamic Acid||1600 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
these things are big horse pills so be prepared. i can down 4 with a mouthfull of water, but i bet most people won't want to do that.
I am impressed that iHerb.com carries this product. I have been using it for years as a supplement important to my personal needs for amino acids. The price at iHerb.com is reasonable, the product was fresh and the shipment was well packed and timely. Thank you. TVS
Posted by jassas on Mar 20, 2015
Very nice and good
Brilliant for disabled son for growth and amino acid levels
Posted by 5132154509468611980 on Mar 15, 2015
Wonderful for my disabled sons low plasma amino acids combined with a pea and rice protein isolate helped normalise his low plasma amino acids
Posted by Reviewer1678769 on Sep 20, 2011