Twinlab, Amino Fuel, 32 fl oz (948 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Anabolic Liquid
- Dietary Supplement
- Essential Amino Acids
- Branched Chain Amino Acids
The Science Behind The Size:
- Product: a fast absorbing anabolic liquid amino acid that has, per serving, 15 grams (15,000 mg) of high quality branched chain, peptide-bonded, and free amino acids; stress B-complex vitamins; energizing complex carbohydrates; and pure crystalline fructose.
- Result: protein in its most easily digested, absorbable and utilizable form to maximize muscle growth and optimize protein synthesis.
- Science: research shows that when taken orally, peptide-bonded amino acids increase nitrogen retention better than free form amino acid mixtures for optimum muscle growth.
As a quick-acting, easily digested amino acid, take three (3) tablespoons daily, or as recommended by a professional trainer. Amino Fuel may also be taken with meals, between meals, as an anabolic aid before workouts, or after physical activity. For best results, use as part of a low-fat diet and exercise program.
Shake well before use.
Purified water, hydrolyzed gelatin, fructose, whey protein isolate (from milk), propylene glycol, citric acid, maltodextrin, egg white hydrolysate, cellulose, inositol, choline bitartrate, orange flavor, sorbic acid, sodium benzoate (preservative), methylparaben (preservative), d-calcium pantothenate, niacinamide, l-carnitine, propylparaben (preservative), cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin 5' phosphate, thiamin hydrochloride, para aminobenzoic acid, biotin, folic acid.
The L-Tryptophan in this product is naturally present in the protein. It is not added or manufactured.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Not recommended for use by individuals under the age of 18 without parental permission.
Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablespoons (45 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 21|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g||4%**|
|Vitamin B6||4 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B12||12 mcg||200%|
|Pantothenic Acid||30 mg||300%|
|Choline Bitartrate||100 mg||†|
**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving|
|Essential Amino Acids||Non-Essential Amino Acids|
|L-Leucine (BCAA)||774 mg||L-Arginine||1089 mg|
|L-Isoleucine (BCAA)||463 mg||L-Cystine||87 mg|
|L-Valine (BCAA)||542 mg||L-Alanine||1373 mg|
|L-Lysine||896 mg||L-Aspartic Acid||1200 mg|
|L-Threonine||523 mg||L-Glutamic Acid||1971 mg|
|L-Methionine||180 mg||Glycine||3229 mg|
|L-Phenylalanine||396 mg||L-Histidine||154 mg|
|L-Tryptophan||63 mg||L-Proline||2231 mg|
This is a great product to use after a workout to help increase muscle, but it is beneficial even if you don't exercise. I never eat much protein, so I add this to my diet to remain healthy and have more energy.
Posted by 4771012819276958688 on Sep 27, 2012
Quality product at a good conversion rate
Delicious and cheaply!!!
Posted by 5675222169912741397 on Aug 11, 2012
Delicious and cheaply!!!
Twinlab, Amino Fuel, Anabolic Liquid, Mass, 32 fl oz (948 ml)
Posted by Reviewer1467881 on Nov 09, 2011