Twinlab, Amino Fuel Anabolic Liquid, Lean Muscle, Orange, 32 fl oz (948 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Natural Sweeteners and Flavors
- Lean Muscle
- Dietary Supplement
The Science Behind the Size:
- Product: a fast absorbing anabolic liquid amino acid that has, per serving, 15 grams (15,000 mg) of high quality branched chain, peptide-bonded, and free amino acids; stress B-complex vitamins, energizing complex carbohydrates; and pure crystalline fructose.
- Result: protein in its most easily digested, absorbable and utilizable form to maximize muscle growth and optimize protein synthesis.
- Science: research shows that when taken orally, peptide-bonded amino acids increase nitrogen retention better than free form amino acid mixtures for optimum muscle growth.
As a quick-acting, easily digested amino acid dietary supplement, take three (3) tablespoons daily, or as recommended by a professional trainer. Amino Fuel may also be taken with meals, between meals, as an anabolic aid before workouts, or after physical activity. For best results, use as part of a low-fat diet and exercise program.
Shake well before each use.
Purified water, hydrolyzed gelatin, fructose, whey protein isolate (from milk), glycerin, citric acid, maltodextrin, egg white hydrolysate, cellulose, orange flavor, choline bitartrate, sodium benzoate (preservative), potassium sorbate (preservative), niacinamide, d-calcium pantothenate, cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin 5' phosphate, thiamin hydrochloride, biotin, folic acid.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Not recommended for use by individuals under the age of 18 without parental permission.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablespoons (45 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 21|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%**|
|Vitamin B6||4 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B12||12 mcg||200%|
|Pantothenic Acid||30 mg||300%|
|Choline Bitartrate||100 mg||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.
**Percent Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|L-Leucine (BCAA)||780 mg||L-Arginine||1000 mg|
|L-Isoleucine (BCAA)||440 mg||L-Cystine||110 mg|
|L-Valine (BCAA)||530 mg||L-Alanine||1220 mg|
|L-Lysine||760 mg||L-Aspartic Acid||1040 mg|
|L-Threonine||560 mg||L-Glutamic Acid||1980 mg|
|L-Methionine||200 mg||Glycine||2830 mg|
|L-Phenylalanine||320 mg||L-Histidine||190 mg|
|L-Tryptophan¹||80 mg||L-Proline||1950 mg|
|¹The L-Tryptophan in this product is naturally present, in the protein. It is not added or manufactured.|
The taste of liquid aminos are usually like caughing syrup. This one is a better one and does not taste so ugly
I think its good product. Its taste great and it gives extra energy. I really recommendation it.
I miss it
Posted by haythamhazzouri on Aug 21, 2016
it was really productive and give great result
Posted by 5170981200441364170 on Oct 29, 2015
quality quality quality... perfect product, gain muscle, boost power. twin lab and Iherb thank you sooo much.
Posted by azizhussein on Jun 26, 2015
It taste good. طعمه رهيب
Not good one.
Posted by zulfu77 on Nov 17, 2014
Totally disappointing with this product....smells like burned car wheel......bad taste......