- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Anabolic Liquid
- Dietary Supplement
The Science Behind The Size:
- Product: a fast absorbing anabolic liquid amino acid that has, per serving, 15 grams (15,000 mg) of high quality branched chain, peptide-bonded, and free amino acids; stress B-complex vitamins; energizing complex carbohydrates; and pure crystalline fructose.
- Result: protein in its most easily digested, absorbable and utilizable form to maximize muscle growth and optimize protein synthesis.
- Science: research shows that when taken orally, peptide-bonded amino acids increase nitrogen retention better than free form amino acid mixtures for optimum muscle growth.
As a quick-acting, easily digested amino acid, take three (3) tablespoons daily, or as recommended by a professional trainer. Amino Fuel may also be taken with meals, between meals, as an anabolic acid before workouts, or after physical activity. For best results, use as part of a low-fat diet and exercise program.
Water, hydrolyzed gelatin, fructose, whey protein isolate (from milk), propylene glycol, citric acid, maltodextrin, egg white hydrolysate, cellulose, inositol, choline bitartrate, orange flavor, sorbic acid, sodium benzoate (preservative), methylparaben (preservative), d-calcium pantothenate, niacinamide, l-carnitine, propylparaben (preservative), cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin 5' phosphate sodium, thiamin hydrochloride, para aminobenzoic acid, biotin, folic acid.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Not recommended for use by individuals under the age of 18 without parental permission. Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Shake well before use.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablespoons (45 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g||4%**|
|Vitamin B6||4 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B12||12 mcg||200%|
|Pantothenic Acid||30 mg||300%|
|Choline Bitartrate||100 mg||†|
|** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving
|Essential Amino Acids
|Non-Essential Amino Acids
|L-Leucine (BCAA)||774 mg||L-Arginine||1089 mg|
|L-Isoleucine (BCAA)||463 mg||L-Cystine||87 mg|
|L-Valine (BCAA)||542 mg||L-Alanine||1373 mg|
|L-Lysine||896 mg||L-Aspartic Acid||1200 mg|
|L-Threonine||523 mg||L-Glycine||3229 mg|
|L-Methionine||180 mg||L-Histidine||154 mg|
|L-Phenylalanine||396 mg||L-Proline||2231 mg|
|L-Tryptophan||63 mg||L-Serine||586 mg|
|L-Glutamic Acid||1971 mg|
|¹The L-Tryptophan in this product is naturally present in the protein. It is not added or manufactured.|
Good stuff with bad taste
Posted by 4788781836400525595 on May 28, 2014
It's a good product with the necessary needfuls in its ingredients list. But it's very gluey and sticky, which makes things a little messy at times. The taste is horrendous. Not very portable given the sticky gluey content which makes it hard to displace into other containers with minimal wastage. The original bottle is a little heavy and clumbersome. Still, a good liquid form of Amino.
Twin amino fule
Posted by Reviewer2103025 on Feb 07, 2014
It's very good for me and friends we love it for more energy and weight lose thanks iherbs
Posted by re-mix on Jan 09, 2014
Posted by Reviewer1773595 on Jan 23, 2013
Pra quem quer um amino liquido indico esse, vai ressolver seu problema
Posted by 4771012819276958688 on Sep 27, 2012
This is easily the quickest and fastest way of you're body absorbing quality proteins. Recovery recovery recovery ! It's that simple, if youre body is recovering it will grow faster and perform better Cherry flavor tastes bad...