Twinlab, Amino Fuel, Lean Muscle, Cherry BMB, 32 fl oz (948 ml)
By Twinlab10 Reviews
3.25 lbs (1.47 kg)
- Product Code: TWL-03396
- UPC Code: 027434033961
- Package Quantity: 32 fl oz (948 ml)
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 3.2 x 8.9 in, 2.75 lbs (1.25 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$1.91
- Natural Sweeteners and Flavors
- Anabolic Liquid
- Dietary Supplement
The Science Behind The Size:
- Product: a fast absorbing anabolic liquid amino acid that has, per serving, 15 grams (15,000 mg) of high quality branched chain, peptide-bonded, and free amino acids; stress B-complex vitamins; energizing complex carbohydrates; and pure crystalline fructose.
- Result: protein in its most easily digested, absorbable and utilizable form to maximize muscle growth and optimize protein synthesis.
- Science: research shows that when taken orally, peptide-bonded amino acids increase nitrogen retention better than free form amino acid mixtures for optimum muscle growth.
As a quick-acting, easily digested amino acid dietary supplement, take three  tablespoons daily, or as recommended by a professional trainer. Amino Fuel may also be taken with meals, between meals, are an anabolic aid before workouts, or after physical activity. For best results, use as part of a low-fat diet and exercise program.
Shake well before use.
Purified water, hydrolyzed gelatin, fructose, whey protein isolate (from milk), glycerin, citric acid, black cherry flavor, maltodextrin, natural red grape, egg white hydrolysate, cellulose, choline bitartrate, sodium benzoate (preservative), potassium sorbate (preservative), d-calcium pantothenate, niacinamide, cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin 5' phosphate, thiamin hydrochloride, biotin, folic acid.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Not recommended for use by individuals under the age of 18 without parental permission.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablespoons (45 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 21|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%**|
|Vitamin B6||4 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B12||12 mcg||200%|
|Pantothenic Acid||30 mg||300%|
|Choline Bitartrate||100 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.
**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving|
|Essential Amino Acids||Non-Essential Amino Acid|
|L-Leucine (BCAA)||780 mg||L-Arginine||1000 mg|
|L-Isoleucine (BCAA)||440 mg||L-Cystine||110 mg|
|L-Valine (BCAA)||530 mg||L-Alanine||1220 mg|
|L-Lysine||760 mg||L-Aspartic Acid||1040 mg|
|L-Threonine||560 mg||L-Glutamic Acid||1980 mg|
|L-Methionine||200 mg||Glycine||2830 mg|
|L-Phenylalanine||320 mg||L-Histidine||190 mg|
|L-Tryptophan¹||80 mg||L-Proline||1950 mg|
|¹The L-Tryptophan in this product is naturally present in the protein. It is not added or manufactured.|
iHerb Customer Reviews