Twinlab, Animal Friends, Children's Chewable Vitamins, Oh! So Orange, 50 Animal Friends (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- With Extra Calcium
- 100% Natural Flavors
- Dietary Supplement
Animal Friends is a delicious chewable in animal shapes kids love to eat! This multi-vitamin contains more of the essential vitamins and minerals kids need, in an easy to digest, one-a-day formulation.
- Extra Calcium for growing bones and healthy teeth.
- Vitamin C to promote a healthy immune system in children.
- Iron and zinc, two important minerals for growing children.
- Beta Carotene, a preferred form of Vitamin A.
- ONLY NATURAL FLAVORS.
As a dietary supplement for children, chew one Animal Friends tablet daily.
Fructose, sorbitol, calcium carbonate, maltodextrin, sodium ascorbate, honey (contains wheat), natural flavors, dextrose, niacinamide, magnesium gluconate, ferrous fumarate, calcium citrate, silica, soy lecithin, vegetable stearic acid, malic acid, biotin, guar gum, magnesium stearate, magnesium oxide, d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, kelp, calcium ascorbate, d-calcium pantothenate, zinc citrate, potassium citrate, retinyl palmitate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, copper gluconate, zinc gluconate, cyanocobalamin, orange color, riboflavin, cholecalciferol, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, beta carotene.
† Iron and copper are specially coated to minimize gastric disturbance.
Animal Friends contains no preservatives, artificial colors, dyes or flavors. Glass bottled for maximum stability, quality and freshness.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is the leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
|Serving Size: 1 Animal Friends tablet|
|Amount Per Animal Friend||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%**|
(20% from Beta Carotene)
|Vitamin C||120 mcg||200%|
|Vitamin D||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E||30 IU||100%|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg||100%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12||6 mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid||10 mg||100%|
|** Percent Daily Value is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.