Twinlab, BCAA Fuel, Strength, 180 Tablets
By Twinlab98 Reviews
Expiration Date: Apr 2017
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.71 lbs (0.32 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: TWL-03149
- UPC Code: 027434031493
- Package Quantity: 180 Tablets
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.7 x 4.7 in, 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Volume Discount
Combo Discount: -$1.93
- Anabolic/Anti-Catabolic Amino Acids
- Dietary Supplement
The Science Behind the Size:
- Product: A powerful combination of the branched chain amino acids (BCAA) L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine providing 2000 mg in every serving. These essential amino acids cannot be made by the body and are rapidly oxidized during exercise so supplemental BCAA's can play a key role in muscle growth and recuperation.
- Result: Increased nitrogen retention and protein synthesis necessary to build muscle while preventing muscle tissue breakdown, leading to faster recovery and reduced post-workout stiffness.
- Science: Research shows that branched chain amino acids increase lean muscle mass and strength. BCAA Fuel has been formulated with the specific ratio of these essential amino acids to enhance absorption and muscle tissue recovery.
Take 4 tablets three times daily with each meal, or as recommended by a professional trainer. For best results, use as part of a proper diet and exercise program.
Maltodextrin, cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, silica and glycerin.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 4 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Fair price and quick delivery. The product seems to decrease my recovery time after long bike rides.
Since beginning this product I feel that my overall stregth + stamina has improved slightly (but it's only been a few weeks). I also have an extremely fast metabolism so usually if I stop working out even for a few days my muscle will start to fade, because my body doesn't have any fat to go through first. I feel like this product has helped my muscle retention ... if that makes any sense at all.