- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Twinlab, Cholesterol Success Plus, 120 Tablets
By Twinlab2 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.51 lbs (0.68 kg)
- Product Code: TWL-02263
- UPC Code: 027434022637
- Package Quantity: 120 Tablets
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 5.3 in, 0.9 lbs (0.41 kg)
- Heart Healthy Formulation
- All Natural
- Dietary Supplement
Plus 4 Heart Healthy Nutrients
- A unique and effective combination of CardioCare to enhance dietary programs for cholesterol health, Plus the healthy heart ingredients CoQ10, Folic Acid, Selenium and Hawthorne Berry extract.
- Nutritionally supports cardiovascular health.
- CardioCare works primarily by helping maintain healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range.
- Allows you to be pro-active in your dietary program to maintain cardiovascular health.
- CardioCare begins to help in 30 days; full benefits experienced in 60 days.
- Small tablet form is easy to swallow. Two small tablets twice daily.
This unique formula contains CardioCare plant sterols and stanols, which can help support your dietary program to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range. The addition of four heart-healthy ingredients helps support your overall cardiovascular health. Combining Cholesterol Success Plus with proper diet and exercise will help you to achieve success in your program to maintain your cardiovascular health.
- CardioCare - Clinical studies have shown that a dietary intake of at least 0.4 grams per serving of plant sterols, eaten twice a day with meals for a total dietary intake of at least 0.8 grams per day and as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may help promote cardiovascular health and help maintain healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range. A daily serving of Cholesterol Success Plus provides 0.9 grams of plant sterols and stanols.
- CoQ10 - Known as the "heart's antioxidant," extensive clinical research supports CoQ10 as an essential tool for supporting healthy cardiovascular function.
- Folic Acid - This heart-healthy B vitamin has been shown to support healthy homocysteine levels.
- Selenium - An essential trace element with antioxidant properties.
- Hawthorne Berry Extract - An herbal extract with antioxidant properties, Hawthorne Berry has been traditionally been used to support heart health in Europe for centuries.
Take 2 tablets just prior to your morning meal, and 2 tablets just prior to your evening meal.
Magnesium stearate, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, maltodextrin, silica, cellulose, glycerin.
Do not use this product if you are pregnant, nursing or trying to get pregnant. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Folic Acid||200 mcg||50%|
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate and calcium carbonate)||400 mg||40%|
|Selenium (as sodium selenate)||100 mcg||143%|
|CardioCare (phytosterols/phytostanols)||900 mg||†|
|CoEnzyme Q10||15 mg||†|
|Hawthorn Berry Extract||100 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
When I began taking this supplement about 3 months ago, my cholesterol levels were about 205. After 2 months, I followed up with another blood test and it had dropped nearly 30 points to about 175.
Within a year of starting a healthier eating plan, taking cholesterol success helped lower my cholesterol without adverse side effects.