Twinlab, Cholesterol Success Plus, 120 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Heart Healthy Formulation
- All Natural
- Dietary Supplement
Plus 4 Heart Healthy Nutrients
- A unique and effective combination of CardioCare to enhance dietary programs for cholesterol health, Plus the healthy heart ingredients CoQ10, Folic Acid, Selenium and Hawthorne Berry extract.
- Nutritionally supports cardiovascular health.
- CardioCare works primarily by helping maintain healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range.
- Allows you to be pro-active in your dietary program to maintain cardiovascular health.
- CardioCare begins to help in 30 days; full benefits experienced in 60 days.
- Small tablet form is easy to swallow. Two small tablets twice daily.
This unique formula contains CardioCare plant sterols and stanols, which can help support your dietary program to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range. The addition of four heart-healthy ingredients helps support your overall cardiovascular health. Combining Cholesterol Success Plus with proper diet and exercise will help you to achieve success in your program to maintain your cardiovascular health.
- CardioCare - Clinical studies have shown that a dietary intake of at least 0.4 grams per serving of plant sterols, eaten twice a day with meals for a total dietary intake of at least 0.8 grams per day and as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may help promote cardiovascular health and help maintain healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range. A daily serving of Cholesterol Success Plus provides 0.9 grams of plant sterols and stanols.
- CoQ10 - Known as the "heart's antioxidant," extensive clinical research supports CoQ10 as an essential tool for supporting healthy cardiovascular function.
- Folic Acid - This heart-healthy B vitamin has been shown to support healthy homocysteine levels.
- Selenium - An essential trace element with antioxidant properties.
- Hawthorne Berry Extract - An herbal extract with antioxidant properties, Hawthorne Berry has been traditionally been used to support heart health in Europe for centuries.
Take 2 tablets just prior to your morning meal, and 2 tablets just prior to your evening meal.
Magnesium stearate, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, maltodextrin, silica, cellulose, glycerin.
Do not use this product if you are pregnant, nursing or trying to get pregnant. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Folic Acid||200 mcg||50%|
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate and calcium carbonate)||400 mg||40%|
|Selenium (as sodium selenate)||100 mcg||143%|
|CardioCare (phytosterols/phytostanols)||900 mg||†|
|CoEnzyme Q10||15 mg||†|
|Hawthorn Berry Extract||100 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
When I began taking this supplement about 3 months ago, my cholesterol levels were about 205. After 2 months, I followed up with another blood test and it had dropped nearly 30 points to about 175.