Twinlab, Creatine Fuel, Loading Drink, Fruit Punch, 31.53 oz (894 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 2.78 lbs (1.26kg)
- Product Code: TWL-00570
- UPC Code: 027434005708
- Package Quantity: 31.53 oz (894 g)
- Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 7 in, 2.35 lbs (1.07kg)
- Advanced Creatine Transport Formula
- Dietary Supplement
The Science Behind the Size:
- Product: an advanced performance enhancer containing pure Creatine Monohydrate, an energy producing substance for enhanced performance, and cell-volumizing amino acids glutamine and taurine.
- Result: creatine improves muscle strength, performance and lean mass.
- Science: research shows that Creatine Fuel users had a significant increase in peak power output, mean body mass and muscular performance. Depletion of phosphocreatine can result in muscular fatigue and fading muscle power.
Add 2 level scoops [63.4 g] to 8 fl oz of cold water. Stir and serve. If you prefer, mix for 10 seconds in a blender with crushed ice. For maximum creatine uptake to muscle, drink 4 servings daily for 5 days, and then maintain 1 serving daily, preferably immediately after exercise. For best results, use as part of a low calorie, low-fat diet and exercise program.
Dextrose, silica, citric acid, natural flavors, natural color, malic acid.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Not permission. Diabetics should use only under a health care professional's supervision because this product contains chromium polynicotinate which may enhance insulin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Level Scoops (63.4 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 14|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||47 g||16%*|
|Phosphorus (as potassium phosphate, magnesium phosphate, sodium phosphate)||390 mg||39%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium phosphate)||60 mg||15%|
|Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)||187.5 mcg||150%|
|Potassium (as potassium phosphate, potassium citrate)||490 mg||14%|
|Creatine Monohydrate||5 g||†|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Values not established.