Twinlab, Creatine Fuel, Loading Drink, Fruit Punch, 31.53 oz (894 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Twinlab6 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
2.78 lbs (1.26 kg)
- Product Code: TWL-00570
- UPC Code: 027434005708
- Package Quantity: 31.53 oz (894 g)
- Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 7 in, 2.35 lbs (1.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Advanced Creatine Transport Formula
- Dietary Supplement
The Science Behind the Size:
- Product: an advanced performance enhancer containing pure Creatine Monohydrate, an energy producing substance for enhanced performance, and cell-volumizing amino acids glutamine and taurine.
- Result: creatine improves muscle strength, performance and lean mass.
- Science: research shows that Creatine Fuel users had a significant increase in peak power output, mean body mass and muscular performance. Depletion of phosphocreatine can result in muscular fatigue and fading muscle power.
Add 2 level scoops [63.4 g] to 8 fl oz of cold water. Stir and serve. If you prefer, mix for 10 seconds in a blender with crushed ice. For maximum creatine uptake to muscle, drink 4 servings daily for 5 days, and then maintain 1 serving daily, preferably immediately after exercise. For best results, use as part of a low calorie, low-fat diet and exercise program.
Dextrose, silica, citric acid, natural flavors, natural color, malic acid.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Not permission. Diabetics should use only under a health care professional's supervision because this product contains chromium polynicotinate which may enhance insulin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Level Scoops (63.4 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 14|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||47 g||16%*|
|Phosphorus (as potassium phosphate, magnesium phosphate, sodium phosphate)||390 mg||39%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium phosphate)||60 mg||15%|
|Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)||187.5 mcg||150%|
|Potassium (as potassium phosphate, potassium citrate)||490 mg||14%|
|Creatine Monohydrate||5 g||†|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Values not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This was really good
Transport into muscle is much easier. Twinlab really is the best!