Twinlab, Creatine Nitrate³ Fuel, Creatine Saturation Technology, Fruit Punch, 4.2 lbs (1920 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Twinlab1 Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
5.74 lbs (2.6 kg)
- Product Code: TWL-02283
- UPC Code: 027434022835
- Package Quantity: 4.2 lbs (1920 g)
- Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 10.3 in, 4.85 lbs (2.2 kg)
- 10 g CreaTx Plus Insulin Potentiating Factors (IPFS)
- Dietary Supplement
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
The Science Behind the Size:
- Product: 10g CreaTx, an exclusive blend of Creatine Monohydrate and Creatine Magnesium Chelate, combined with precise Insulin potentiating factors: a multi-stage carb blend (to promote a rapid rise/steady fall in Insulin), cell volumizing agents (Glutamine Peptides) and a patent-pending Insulin enhancing agent (Cinnulin PF); plus our proprietary NitratePump Complex.
- Result: Greater creatine saturation of the muscles to promote increased muscle mass, muscle strength and athletic performance.
- Science: Research suggests the ingredients contained in Creatine Nitrate³ Fuel help upregulate Insulin effects and Insulin sensitivity, the key regulators of Creatine transport into the muscle. The specialized multi-stage carb blend, consisting of dextrose/maltose (a high-glycemic index insulin-promoting carb), maltodextrin (glucose polymers) and trehalose (a low-glycemic index), optimizes creatine saturation.
Mix 2 level scoops (96 g) with 14 fl oz of cold water, and consume 1-2 times daily. For best results, use as part of an exercise program.
Multi-stage carb blend (dextrose, maltodextrin, trehalose and maltose), partially hydrolyzed whey protein concentrate (from milk), citric acid, natural & artificial flavors, acesulfame potassium, FD&C red 40, soy lecithin.
Contains milk, soy and wheat ingredients. Produced in a facility that also processes egg, tree nut, peanut, fish and shellfish ingredients.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Diabetics may use only under a physician's supervision, as this product may affect blood sugar regulation. Not recommended for use by individuals under the age of 18 without parental permission.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Level Scoops (96 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%*|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||69 g||23%*|
|Calcium (from calcium phosphate)||430 mg||43%|
|Phosphorus (from calcium phosphate)||200 mg||20%|
|Magnesium (from creatine magnesium chelate)||200 mg||50%|
|CreaTx Blend||10 g||†|
|Creatine Monohydrate||7.5 g||†|
|Creatine Magnesium Chelate||2.5 g||†|
L-Arginine Hydrochloride and L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate
|Cinnulin PF Cinnamon Bark Extract
(source of methylhydroxychalcone polymer [MHCP])
|Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten (source of glutamine peptides)||2 g||†|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value (DV) not established.