Twinlab, Endurance Fuel, Stamina, Citrus Burst Flavor, 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 4:1 Carb-to -Protein Ratio
- Powered by Beta-Alanine The Endurance Ingredient
- Ultimate Pre, During, & Post-Race Nutrition
- Natural Flavors
- Dietary Supplement
The Science Behind the Size:
- Product: a serious multi-stage formula that anticipates the body's needs for pre, during and post-race nutrition.
Stage 1 Defense Complex: Fusion of antioxidants combine to protect muscles during exercise.
Stage 2 Endurance Blend: Beta-alanine supports muscular endurance, power and output; a powerhouse carb blend releases energy faster (waxy maize, glucose), sustains it (maltodextrin), and acts as an energy reservoir to help you finish strong (isomaltulose); electrolyte blend aids proper hydration and helps you overcome heat stress.
Stage 3 Recovery Matrix: Time released whey and casein proteins, at a 4:1 carb-to-protein ratio, help prepare muscles for faster recovery even during activity.
- Result: sustains optimal performance, enhances endurance and speeds recovery.
- Science: clinical studies indicate that beta-alanine raises the anaerobic threshold in endurance athletes without any weight gain, it also assists power athletes to delay fatigue; combined with a host of clinically-tested nutrients to enable longer performance and greater output.
No artificial colors - zero fat - clinically tested ingredients.
Mix 1 scoop (31 g) with 20 oz. of cold water in a glass or water bottle. Use before, during and after exercise.
Natural flavors, salt, sucralose, potassium chloride, soy lecithin.
Contains milk and soy ingredients. Produced in a facility that also processes egg, wheat, treenut, peanut, fish and shellfish ingredients.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Not recommended for use by individuals under the age of 18 or without parental permission. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (31 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 35|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV**|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%**|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%**|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7%**|
|Vit A (as beta carotene)||2500 IU||50%|
|Vit C (as ascorbic acid)||60 mg||100%|
|Vit E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||30 IU||100%|
ascorbic acid, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, beta carotene
glucose, isomaltulose, maltodextrin, waxy maize, beta alanine
calcium caseinate (from milk), whey protein (from milk)
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Product is best when used as suggested - before, during, and after a strenuous workout. I wished I had tried this stuff years ago. I do some long distance bike riding & it has eliminated any signs of sore muscles during and after the rides. It's almost like magic. Combined with the great service and price from iHerb, it's a super deal. I generally mix up a gallon at a time - starting with some hot water, less than a quart, add the powder and shake it up - it dissolves and mixes well this way, then add cold water to that mix. It does tend to settle out, so it needs to be shaken each time you use it - but thats a small price to pay for the benefits it provides.
Posted by Cleaneatingjourneysg on Mar 27, 2015
Quite good. only downside is ants are attracted to it so there is sugar inside.
use it everyday
Posted by Reviewer2029673 on Aug 17, 2012
makes my workouts so much better,I can tell a difference when I dont use it, highly recommend it.
Posted by Reviewer2726406 on Nov 01, 2010
just like its name says this stuff gives you endurance.. this is the best pre work out supp Ive ever used..highly recommended..
Posted by Reviewer1809403 on Jun 24, 2010
with this product I never feel the burn, even during hard efforts.