- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Quality Tested for Purity
- Molecularly Distilled Fish Oil
- Omega 3-6-9 From Flax & Fish
- Certified Organic Flaxseed Oil & Purified Fish Oils
- Dietary Supplement
Clinically Tested Ingredients that Support
- Cardiovascular Health
- Overall Health and Wellness
Twinlab Flax/Fish Combo Oil contains a unique, breakthrough blend of certified organic flaxseed oil and pure oils derived from marine sources, which deliver a long lasting, sustainable supply of EPA and DHA. The fish oils provide your body with EPA and DHA while the flaxseed oil delivers ALA, which can convert into EPA and DHA, providing you with a dual-action formula. These fatty acids are needed by the body and can aid in supporting a healthy heart. For overall health and wellness, make Twinlab's Flax/Fish Combo Oil your healthy answer for life.
The fish oils in this product are carefully screened to ensure you are getting ingredients that are fresh and safe.
Take 2 softgels daily.
Gelatin, glycerin, water, caramel.
Contains purified fish oil (sardine, mackerel, salmon).
Product contains 70% flaxseed oil certified organic by ECOCERT SA or Q.A.I.
If you are pregnant or nursing, anticipate surgery, have coagulopathy or any other medical condition, are taking anticoagulants or any other medication, consult a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%**|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Organic Flaxseed / Fish Oil Blend||2 g||†|
|Palmitic Acid||59 mg||†|
|Oleic Acid||176 mg||†|
|Linoleic Acid||172 mg||†|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid||770 mg||†|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||198 mg||†|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||132 mg||†|
|** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.