Twinlab, Gainer Fuel 680, Vanilla Shake, 6.17 lbs (2.8 kg) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 680 Calories Per Serving
- Ultra-Efficient Lean Mass Formula
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
- 25 g Real Protein Per Serving
- 5.5 g BCAAs
- 3 g MCT Oil
- Xtreme Mass
- Dietary Supplement
Guaranteed Real Protein
The Protein in this product:
- Uses no individual amino acids, fillers or extenders to overstate the labeled protein content
- Is naturally packed with Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) to help promote lean muscle growth and recovery
The Science Behind The Size
Clinical studies suggest the anti-catabolic synergism of carbohydrate-protein mixtures is more effective for post-exercise glycogen replenishment than carbohydrates alone. With its superior combination of efficient calories, fast-absorbing carbohydrates and quality proteins, Gainers Fuel 680 taken after weight-training exercise helps create an anabolic environment that may be favorable to protein synthesis and muscle growth.
Fuel For The Driven
- Maximize lean muscle growth, enhance protein synthesis and speed recuperation after intense workouts
- 680 ultra-efficient mass-fueling calories per serving
- 25g real protein per serving from premium whey, milk and egg sources
- Fast-fueling Waxy Maize and Maltodextrin carb blend
- High performance fat from MCT oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides) which help increase energy
- Enzyme-assisted formula to promote comfortable digestion
- Incredibly thick, rich taste even in water
Add one scoop to 12 oz. water. Mix and enjoy.
Maltodextrin, protein blend (whey protein concentrate, milk protein isolate, calcium caseinate, egg white hydrolysate), waxy maize, medium chain triglycerides, natural and artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, creatine monohydrate, bromelain, papain, fructooligosaccharides, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, ascorbic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, soy lecithin. Contains milk, eggs and soy.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Not recommended for use by individuals under the age of 18 without parental permission. Keep out of reach of children.
Best if used by date shown on bottle.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (175 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g||12%**|
|Saturated Fat||3 g||15%**|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||128 g||43%**|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%**|
|Vitamin C||12 mg||20%|
|Vitamin B6||0.21 mg||11%|
|Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil||3 g||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile Of Protein Per Serving|
|Aspartic Acid||2717 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||4387 mg|
Easily disolved with water and juice. I'm surprise with the size when I receive my order. The serving size is a bit big. My husband takes half serving size on the day without work out. Work great so far. Recommend to friends ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **