- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Cross Flow Ultra Filtered
- Ultra Fast Absorption
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
- 25 g Protein from Premium Whey Protein Isolate Per Serving
- Lean Muscle
- Dietary Supplement
- A NSF GMP for Sport Registered Facility
- 25 g protein from premium Whey Protein Isolate per serving
- Instantized for easy, no-blender-required mixing
- Zero fat and only 1 g sugar
- Low in lactose
- Zero cholesterol
Fuel for the Driven
Different from standard whey proteins, the whey protein in Twinlab IsoWhey Fuel is cross flow ultra filtered to deliver a higher quality, fast absorbing, easily digestible form of Whey Protein Isolate without added fat, sugars or carbohydrates.
Whey Protein Isolate naturally provides a full spectrum of muscle building amino acids and is naturally abundant in the branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) leucine, isoleucine and valine. Research shows these essential amino acids cannot be made by the body and are rapidly oxidized during exercise so supplemental BCAAs can play a key role in lean muscle growth and recovery.
Twinlab IsoWhey Fuel is instantized to make mixing with a spoon or a few shakes of your shaker cup easy - no blender required. Add to foods such as oatmeal, pancakes, yogurt, and cereal anytime you want a protein packed meal or snack.
Add 1 scoop (31 g) to 6-8 oz of cold water. Consume 1-2 servings daily. For best results, use as part of a proper diet and exercise program.
Best if use by date shown on bottle.
Whey Protein Isolate (from milk), natural and artificial flavors, citric acid, guar gum, xanthan gum, malic acid, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, soy lecithin, red #40.
No added corn, eggs, citrus, and yeast. Contains soy and milk. There is a very small amount of lactose 0.06-0.28 g [typical is 0.06 g] per serving.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a physician before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (31 g)|
|Servings per Container: 29|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%**|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||1%†|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%**|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||1%**|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving|
|Isoleucine [BCAA]||2050 mg|
|Leucine [BCAA]||3180 mg|
|Valine [BCAA]||1790 mg|