Twinlab, Joint Fuel, Joint and Cartilage Support, Recovery, 16 fl oz (480 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Twinlab3 Reviews
1.66 lbs (0.75 kg)
- Product Code: TWL-01385
- UPC Code: 027434013857
- Package Quantity: 16 fl oz (480 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 7.7 in, 1.4 lbs (0.64 kg)
- Dietary Supplement
The Science Behind the Size:
- Product: a unique combination of Glucosamine HCI, Chondroitin Sulfate and Collagen in a liquid form for easier digestion, absorption, assimilation and utilization.
- Result: nutritional support for promoting healthy cartilage, joint function and joint flexibility.
- Science: research shows that Glucosamine stimulates the production and strengthening of connective tissue like cartilage.
Take 3 tablespoons daily. For best results, use as part of a low-fat diet and exercise program.
Filtered water, fructose, hydrolyzed collagen, d-glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, citric acid, anhydrous betaine trimethylglycine, guar gum, malic acid, fruit punch flavor, cellulose, vegetable oil, chicken sternal collagen, sorbic acid (preservative), sodium benzoate (preservative), pyridoxine hydrochloride, potassium hydroxide, folic acid, cyanocobalamin.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have and medical condition. Not recommended for use by individuals under the age of 18 without parental permission.
Keep out of reach of children.
Shake well before use.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV||Per Day (3 Tbsp)||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||6g||2%**||19 g||6%**|
|Sugars||5.6 g||†||17 g||†|
|Protein||3.3 g||7%**||10 g||20%**|
|Vitamin B6||3.3 mg||165%||10 mg||50%|
|Folic Acid||267 mg||67%||800 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B12||167 mcg||2783%||500 mcg||8333%|
|Sodium||35 mg||2%||100 mg||4%|
|D-Glucosamine Hydrochloride||500 mg||†||1500 mg||†|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||400 mg||†||1200 mg||†|
|Betaine||166 mg||†||500 mg||†|
|Hydrolyzed Collagen||3300 mg||†||10,000 mg||†|
|Chicken-Sternal Collagen||33 mg||†||100 mg||†|
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value (DV) not established.